GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally got to see 'The Matrix Reloaded' last night...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
Don't know why it's taken me so long to watch it, but anyway I did. Wish I hadn't bothered to be honest, 1 way of describing it would be a load of old gash.

What were the Wachowski's thinking?

The first film was excellent, but this? this was unspeakably awful. The kung-fu in the film is terrible, really bad stuff. Why was Neo walking around in a dress for most of the film? what the hell was that dancing scene about? why did they turn Agent Smith into a complete ponce? what in gods name was the architect talking about, visa vie?

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Admittedly the chase scene was impressive, but that's as far as my praise of the film goes. The dialogue was awful, Keanu Reeves was even more wooden than usual, the leather clothes they all wear don't seem cool anymore - they're just plain gay.

What a big smelly t*rd for a sequel.
Think I'll be keeping a wide birth from Revoloutions or whatever it's called.
Mon 16/02/04 at 13:07
Regular
the answer to life, the universe and everything?
Mon 16/02/04 at 12:30
Regular
Giving Neo the ability to fly was one crappy idea.
Mon 16/02/04 at 10:00
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> I think one of the problems is they made Neo too powerful, most of the
> time in the first matrix Neo is learning about what the Matix is and
> so is the audience and they enjoyed it but when Reloaded came out
> everyone knows what the Matrix is so the "gosh" factor as
> gone and Neo is practicly a god in the Matrix so instead of the day
> to day struggle of the free people hacking in and out the Matrix to
> complet missions, they just send Neo in and wipes the floor with
> everyone which I think defeats the object of the first movie.

Wow. all that in a single sentence. :)
Mon 16/02/04 at 09:49
"For the horde!!!!"
I think one of the problems is they made Neo too powerful, most of the time in the first matrix Neo is learning about what the Matix is and so is the audience and they enjoyed it but when Reloaded came out everyone knows what the Matrix is so the "gosh" factor as gone and Neo is practicly a god in the Matrix so instead of the day to day struggle of the free people hacking in and out the Matrix to complet missions, they just send Neo in and wipes the floor with everyone which I think defeats the object of the first movie.
Mon 16/02/04 at 01:43
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Some fanboys loved it because it was like Dragon Ball Z,

I like Dragonball Z, don't disrespect, and I though all 3 matrixes were good (Well, the battle in zion in revolutions only), but it was utter balls, at least dragonball Z is GOOD.

> but all I
> saw was an uninteresting fight scene between two people, one of which
> had beaten the other twice already.

And back into fanboy mode now, Smith beat Neo in Reloaded mind.
That's why he flew away.
And Smith beat Neo in Revolutions, but Smith lost. See?
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:13
Regular
Why exactly doesn't the Matrix Reloaded carry on naturally from the end of the Matrix?

Neo says something about showing the world what you don't want them to say, so why exactly does it go into this whole BS story about saving Zion...?

:S
Sun 15/02/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Heh, yeah I thought the last Matrix was abit rubbish.

First 2 were great.
Sun 15/02/04 at 16:31
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Morpheus initiated the whole revolution by discovering Neo. To the machines at the time he WAS the deadliest man alive.
Sun 15/02/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Like Borat and Auf said: the chateau scene was superb - brilliant action and brilliant music.

Matrix - all superb
Matrix: Reloaded - good with some superb bits
Matrix: Revolutions - need to see it again but not as good as either of the first two
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:54
"period drama"
The thing is, they took so long to produce a sequel, and the Matrix was such a trend setter, every tiny thing in Reloaded was utterly cliched. Even though it was the sequel to the movie at the core of the cliches, Reloaded missed the ride on it's own bandwagon.
Nothing could be original.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.