GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"acolytes protection agency"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/02/04 at 22:51
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
i havent seen wwe for ages, are they still going? some of the a.p.a's backstage antics were hilarious. remember the time when crash holly came looking for protection, and farooq invited him to sit on his knee and offered him a "sucker"! or how about the occasions when they visited the "friendly tap" bar with inevitable hilarious consequences! "well i'll be damned"! ron simmons is a comic genius
Mon 09/02/04 at 16:10
Regular
Meh, he hardly ever wrestlers anymore. They should just make another of those APA bars backstage where they protected people, they were well funny!
Mon 09/02/04 at 14:54
Regular
"..."
Ron 'Faarooq' Simmons is looking to retire, but seeing as the WWWE can't find room for him as a road agent (Even after sacking Terry Taylor), so he's carrying on as a wrestler until something becomes available.
Sun 08/02/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
If you don't like it, don't watch it and get as far away from this forum as you possibly can.
Sun 08/02/04 at 17:49
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
in my opinion it isnt fun anymore. but i wish i did enjoy it like i used to. hence i'm trying to get back into it.
Sun 08/02/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Plate of glue"
But you said it wasn't fun anymore. You lie!
Sun 08/02/04 at 17:44
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
i'm trying to get back into it, arent i
Sun 08/02/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Plate of glue"
True.
Sun 08/02/04 at 11:30
Regular
You want me to tell you why you haven't seen them for ages? Because if I remember rightly, you stopped watching WWE because it 'wasn't fun anymore'. And, if it isn't fun anymore, get the hell out of this forum, since you have nothing valuable to talk about. You can't say that something isn't 'fun' anymore and then carry on talking about it...
Sun 08/02/04 at 09:28
Regular
"Plate of glue"
They are on Smackdown.
Sat 07/02/04 at 22:51
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
i havent seen wwe for ages, are they still going? some of the a.p.a's backstage antics were hilarious. remember the time when crash holly came looking for protection, and farooq invited him to sit on his knee and offered him a "sucker"! or how about the occasions when they visited the "friendly tap" bar with inevitable hilarious consequences! "well i'll be damned"! ron simmons is a comic genius

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.