GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brazilian's are officially the most stupid people..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/02/04 at 14:47
Regular
STORY ONE

Man reported missing marijuana to police

A Brazilian man who lost two bags stuffed with marijuana at a bus station was arrested after he asked police for help.

The man went to a police station inside the main bus station in Campinas after he could not find two bags he left on a platform while he went to get a beer.

He was arrested straight away as the police had just collected two unattended bags from the platform because they smelled heavily of marijuana.

Police opened the bags to search them and discovered they were packed full with nearly 125 kilos of marijuana.

A police spokesman told Terra: "He was very naive to think that the police were going to help him find two bags filled with drugs.

"Even if we hadn't found them beforehand, we would have figured it out as they had a very strong smell."

Story filed: 11:56 Wednesday 4th February 2004
Ananova.com

------------------

STORY TWO

Burglars go back to ask for receipts

Three burglars were arrested in Brazil after they returned to a house and asked for the receipts for the goods they had stolen.

The young thieves told the owners of the house in Belo Horizonte that they were struggling to sell the stereo, TV and mobile phones because they didn't have the original receipts.

A police spokesman told Estado de Sao Paulo: "We have never seen anything so stupid.

"It was obvious that when they rang the bell the owner of the house would call us straight away and they were all arrested.

"They are all underage and I think they were just really naive and thought they would get away with going back."

Story filed: 11:47 Monday 24th November 2003
Ananova.com

-----------------

Seriously. Are Brazilian people that stupid? They're like, even more stupid then J Savo, or goatgoat. I wonder if EB's ever had anyone ask for help looking for their drugs...
Thu 05/02/04 at 16:56
Regular
"QPR 1974"
My Reading festicals are cold.
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
http://www.dumbcriminalacts.com/

Stupid criminals are a global phenomenon.
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:21
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Being Brazilian's got nothing to do with it, a friend of mine had his grass confiscated at Reading festical, so he went to the police to ask if that was legal... duuhhhh!
Thu 05/02/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Yeah, but do they know how to use an apostrophe? Or an ellipsis?
Thu 05/02/04 at 14:53
Regular
"Selected"
a few brazilians do some dumb stuff so you decide the whole population must be stupid?

maybe it isn't the people of Brazil's intelligence you should be questioning....
Thu 05/02/04 at 14:47
Regular
STORY ONE

Man reported missing marijuana to police

A Brazilian man who lost two bags stuffed with marijuana at a bus station was arrested after he asked police for help.

The man went to a police station inside the main bus station in Campinas after he could not find two bags he left on a platform while he went to get a beer.

He was arrested straight away as the police had just collected two unattended bags from the platform because they smelled heavily of marijuana.

Police opened the bags to search them and discovered they were packed full with nearly 125 kilos of marijuana.

A police spokesman told Terra: "He was very naive to think that the police were going to help him find two bags filled with drugs.

"Even if we hadn't found them beforehand, we would have figured it out as they had a very strong smell."

Story filed: 11:56 Wednesday 4th February 2004
Ananova.com

------------------

STORY TWO

Burglars go back to ask for receipts

Three burglars were arrested in Brazil after they returned to a house and asked for the receipts for the goods they had stolen.

The young thieves told the owners of the house in Belo Horizonte that they were struggling to sell the stereo, TV and mobile phones because they didn't have the original receipts.

A police spokesman told Estado de Sao Paulo: "We have never seen anything so stupid.

"It was obvious that when they rang the bell the owner of the house would call us straight away and they were all arrested.

"They are all underage and I think they were just really naive and thought they would get away with going back."

Story filed: 11:47 Monday 24th November 2003
Ananova.com

-----------------

Seriously. Are Brazilian people that stupid? They're like, even more stupid then J Savo, or goatgoat. I wonder if EB's ever had anyone ask for help looking for their drugs...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.