GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Free E-Mail Addresses can i use to sign up with Ebay."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/02/04 at 19:56
Regular
""To the pub...""
I want to make my own Ebay Account but i don't have a Credit Card to register the only other way is to enter another E-mail i have tried AOL & Freeserve who else can i try.

And if your thinking hows he gonna bid and sell when he hasn't got a Credit Card well the answer is PayPal using Solo Card.
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:56
Regular
""To the pub...""
I want to make my own Ebay Account but i don't have a Credit Card to register the only other way is to enter another E-mail i have tried AOL & Freeserve who else can i try.

And if your thinking hows he gonna bid and sell when he hasn't got a Credit Card well the answer is PayPal using Solo Card.
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
USe your solo card then....
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:01
Regular
""To the pub...""
I can't thats the stupid thing you have to enter a Credit Card to sign up then once your signed up then you can use Debit Cards / Solo Cards.

The only other way to sign up and not enter a credit card is to put in:

You can avoid putting your card on file by entering a different email.

Important:Your new email must be from one of the following...

Internet Service Provider (Freeserve, AOL, etc.)
Company
Organisation
School

But i don't have a company/school/organisation E-mail and as for freeserve i tryed using a email i made with them and it did'nt work and with AOL i just tryed signing up to them but its being stupid and thinks my username or password is wrong when i know it isn't.
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You can buy stuff without a credit card, I buy with postal orders. But you can't sell.
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:05
Regular
""To the pub...""
Yeah that might be but its not letting me sign up without a credit card thats the problem.
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
You don't need any card for a buyers account.
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:10
Regular
""To the pub...""
how do i sign up for one of them ? i just went on ebay home page and clicked register at the top
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> You don't need any card for a buyers account.

You do actually, kind of. It all depends on the domain in your email address. eBay predetermines that certain kinds of domains are easier to get email addresses for than others or that ebay has found unreliable/false people come from certain domains. If you have an email address from one of these then they ask for a credit card to verify who you are and so that you can't rack up a large bill and not pay eBay.
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:54
"slightlyshortertagl"
Belldandy wrote:
> so that you can't rack up a large bill and not
> pay eBay.

heh

I think I have £8 to be paid to eBay on my school account... haven't paid it in... 9-10 months :-P
Mon 02/02/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Unless it is over £15 they won't bother.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.