GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"myDOOM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/02/04 at 19:06
The virus... how many emails have you all had containing the virus? I've had 15 so far, all locked in the virus checker "vault".
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:06
The virus... how many emails have you all had containing the virus? I've had 15 so far, all locked in the virus checker "vault".
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:07
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
At it's peak, MyDoom infected 1 in 17 emails
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:12
Regular
"How Handy."
I've lost count, 25-30 a day for the past few days, driving me nuts.
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:14
Regular
One of the company's I control the site and network for had about 700 today rejected by mdaemon.

the borg
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Digging!"
Am I the only one who doesn't recieve emails with viruses in them?
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:42
Regular
I keep getting one, about 10 a day, thats like the message sent failed to be received error.

It attaches another email, which is ok to open, then there is a .scr (screensave ext.) file which i guess is a virus.
Mon 02/02/04 at 21:22
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I've only had 5, but not many people have my email address
Mon 02/02/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
taka-Q wrote:
> Am I the only one who doesn't recieve emails with viruses in them?

Nope I dont either. Only ever had one or two in the 6.25 years(Oct 31st 97) I have had the Internet and those were those Snow White emails going round and never these big virus floods that we seem to be getting.
Mon 02/02/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Haven't got this latest one yet.

Keep getting these PayPal ones though, trying to trick me into giving my details away...

Tehy're not even coming to me though...

-

Dear PayPal member,

PayPal would like to inform you about some important information regarding your PayPal account. This account, which is associated with the email address

[email protected]

will be expiring within five business days. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, but this is occurring because all of our customers are required to update their account settings with their personal information.

We are taking these actions because we are implementing a new security policy on our website to insure everyone's absolute privacy. To avoid any interruption in PayPal services then you will need to run the application that we have sent with this email (see attachment) and follow the instructions. Please do not send your personal information through email, as it will not be as secure.

IMPORTANT! If you do not update your information with our secure application within the next five business days then we will be forced to deactivate your account and you will not be able to use your PayPal account any longer. It is strongly recommended that you take a few minutes out of your busy day and complete this now.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE VIA EMAIL! This mail is sent by an automated message system and the reply will not be received.

Thank you for using PayPal.

oarormqr
Mon 02/02/04 at 23:32
Regular
"-The Ice Man-"
I have had none what so ever - think the only virus via email i had was a hoax - the 'bug bear' - though i wasn't stupid enough to delete it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.