GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im a celebrity, get me out of here!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/01/04 at 13:55
"LOLLERSKATES!"
what do you think mof it.
love it or hate it,
it is good t.v.
opinions???
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:00
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Liver?
Thu 05/02/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
yeah too right, there is a waiting list for those organs

Biggie Little™ wrote:
> its alex doing the last bushtuckar trial contriolled by the public
> tonight. the tunnel of terror. i can imagine living with george best
> is a tunnel of terror itself!
>
> oh, about george best, he got banned from driving for 20 months, and
> was fined £1,500. someone gave him a liver transplant and he
> prosmised to stop drinking, but he hasnt. in my opinion, waste of a
> kidney.
>
> britains love affair with best is well and truly over, and a once
> great sportsman has turned into a drunken wreck.
>
> he should be ashamed.
Thu 05/02/04 at 19:34
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
John has left... best person as well, ah well there is always Lord B I suppose, but it wont be the same.
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:17
"LOLLERSKATES!"
its alex doing the last bushtuckar trial contriolled by the public tonight. the tunnel of terror. i can imagine living with george best is a tunnel of terror itself!

oh, about george best, he got banned from driving for 20 months, and was fined £1,500. someone gave him a liver transplant and he prosmised to stop drinking, but he hasnt. in my opinion, waste of a kidney.

britains love affair with best is well and truly over, and a once great sportsman has turned into a drunken wreck.

he should be ashamed.
Mon 02/02/04 at 09:06
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Fair play to Jordan I have to say, shes not the person that everyone seems to think she is. I've seen a few documentaries on her and shes hard as nails. Really determined, knows exactly what she wants and goes out to get it. Plus she's been through plenty of sh!te in life, with half of the public knocking her, having a disabled baby to take care of PLUS having to deal with an errant footballer father. She's pretty straight up too, doesn't pull her punches.

I have to say, her music career won't ever take off. She CAN sing, but absolutely NO-ONE will want to buy into her because she is who she is.

Kerry is appealing in a endearing girlie girlie kinda way. The Lord geezer is a nutter and entertaining for that. Lydon is plain class, highly entertaining. The rest ... well, no FIRM opinion of yet.
Sun 01/02/04 at 17:30
Regular
"hotter"
The drunken Terd wrote:
> Ok, what are we talking about cause i'm a bit confused

*points to title*
Sun 01/02/04 at 17:10
"Metal Head"
Ok, what are we talking about cause i'm a bit confused
Sun 01/02/04 at 16:38
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
you can find out loads of information about celebrite get out of here @

http://celebrity.granadainteractive.com/

it says jordan tryied to become prime minister *cough*nice try*cough*
Sun 01/02/04 at 15:42
"LOLLERSKATES!"
got anything else related to the programme, like, for example, how well will they do on tonights bushtuckar trial ????
Sun 01/02/04 at 15:38
Regular
"??????"
Agreed!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.