GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PLEASE READ!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 01:04
Regular
"www.disturbed1.com"
Does anyone know of a program that will let me copy streaming audio/video to my HDD?? i cant right-click and choose 'save target as'. HELP ANYONE!!!
Sun 25/01/04 at 20:30
Regular
"relocated"
Quick? It took him 44 minutes to answer a page. If Mod! was a doctor then the patient would be dead.
Sun 25/01/04 at 17:56
You mean the "ladies"?

And that was quite a quick response, I salute your forum standards.
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:57
"Are you sure?"
It seems the majority of users are happy with titles such as "PLEASE READ", "HELP!", "ARGHH" - etc. Personally I would rather see descriptive titles that add value and can be used to refer back to a useful posting.
I mentioned a few weeks back that I was going to take a back seat, I know some of the users of this forum agree that it is worth having some basic standards to make things better for everyone; I also know that there are plenty of users that don't think that!

It seems a shame to me that Freeola seems to cater for the lowest common denominator (i.e. it is very rare to see a member of staff comment here) - I realise they like the 'lad' market but they should realise there are plenty of people using their services that are beyond 'lads'!

Mod!
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:09
Haha, I think he's semi retired...
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:03
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Paging Mod to thread 93331...
Sun 25/01/04 at 03:10
Regular
"relocated"
I got a program that came with my soundcard that did this, but I don't think I have it installed anymore. I think you need something that interrupts stuff on its way from your card to the speakers, which sounds like the kind of thing that would be dead easy in Linux but shareware in Windows.
Sun 25/01/04 at 01:04
Regular
"www.disturbed1.com"
Does anyone know of a program that will let me copy streaming audio/video to my HDD?? i cant right-click and choose 'save target as'. HELP ANYONE!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.