GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sally and the Doll!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/08/09 at 20:46
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Sally and the Doll!

One day a little girl called Sally was shopping with her mother, when they passed a shop window. Sally stood in awe at this window as behind the gleaming glass pane that shone in the afternoon sun was a doll. Sally didn't usually like dolls, but something about this doll had brought her attention. The doll was wearing a blue dress with ribbons iner in her golden hair. Her eyes as blue as the sky. Her mother realising that she liked this doll whispered into her ear, "If you're a good girl then i will buy you the doll."
Days went passed and Sally had been on her best behaviour since that day when they went shopping. So, her mother keeping her promise made, they went back to the shop that contained this doll. Sally had made her mother walk very quickly through the street towards this specific shop.
Once they had found this shop, Sally threw open the creaky, large, wooden door with huge delight. She bounded up to the shopkeeper, who was behind the till and spoke whilst beaming, "Please may i have the dolly in the window." The shopkeeper gave her a surprise but also disturbing look. In his mind he thought that he had thrown the dolly out. He went over to the window and carefully picked up the doll. Once back on the other side of the counter, before he wrapped it in it's box, the shopkeeper gave her a warning. "This doll is not what it seems..... the doll has a dark magic upon it. Just say no and i will throw it away. Sally replied, "No that's ok, i will buy it and save you from throwing it away.
"If you're sure!" Came a reply that was not needed.
In the car on the journey home, the clouds became moody and surprised the mother as it had been so gloriously sunny all day. The weather report had also stated that it would be a wonderful day. Sally had also recognised this but did not care as she was to busy inspecting her new doll. She looked into the dolls eyes are soon discovered that they were red. As red as the devil's skin. She could have sworn that her eyes were blue.
Once home, the little girl sat and played with her new doll until it was time for bed. She said goodnight to her mother and thanked her for her new doll. As always, she brushed her teeth and washed her facewhilst thinking about the next day ahead. However she did not know of the proceedings of that night which will deliver itself within time.
All lights had gone off within the house that night of the 23rd March. Everyone was fast asleep dreaming of their favourite desires. All of a sudden Sally woke up with a start. Yet, she had not had a bad dream. From within the house she heard her name calling out..... "Sally." It grew louder and louder "Sally." Sally threw her bedcovers over the top of her head as fast as a bolt of lightning. The voice was there again, "Sally, i'm in the lounge." Sally started to panic from underneath her bedcovers thinking that all this was a dream. she began pinching herself as hard as she could without making her cry. "Sally, i'm in the hall." The voice was coming nearer and nearer. "Sally, i'm on the bottom of the stairs."
"Sally, i'm on the 2nd step,
Sally, i'm on the 3rd step,
Sally, i'm on the 4th step." the voice repeated the steps until....
"Sally, i'm on the landing." Sally knew it was coming... but what?
"Sally, i'm in your bedroom." At this point Sally was so scared that she closed her eyes so shut that not even a pair of pliers could open them. "Sally i'm on your bed."
"Sally.............

YOUR DEAD!!"

The next morning, her mother thought it was strange that she called her daughter to breakfast several times. She made her way up the stairs beginning to shout, "Sally if you don't get up know you will be grounded." The mother opened the door to find blood all across the walls, over the floor, everywhere. She looked in horror as she pulled back the blood soaken sheets..... to find her daughter dead... with a shocked look upon her face which was only just recognisable by the amount of blood that was everywhere. Something out the corner of her eye caught her glimpse. It was her daughters doll.... yet the doll had changed.....
The doll was wearing a black dress, with black hair and red eyes. Then suddenly the doll rose from the floor and looked into the eyes of the grieving mother. Took a few steps and.......

Thanks for reading..... it's an old story that me and my friends would tell each other on sleepovers.... just to scare each other. You may have heard it in a different way. Please comment on what you think about it
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 30/08/09 at 20:46
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Sally and the Doll!

One day a little girl called Sally was shopping with her mother, when they passed a shop window. Sally stood in awe at this window as behind the gleaming glass pane that shone in the afternoon sun was a doll. Sally didn't usually like dolls, but something about this doll had brought her attention. The doll was wearing a blue dress with ribbons iner in her golden hair. Her eyes as blue as the sky. Her mother realising that she liked this doll whispered into her ear, "If you're a good girl then i will buy you the doll."
Days went passed and Sally had been on her best behaviour since that day when they went shopping. So, her mother keeping her promise made, they went back to the shop that contained this doll. Sally had made her mother walk very quickly through the street towards this specific shop.
Once they had found this shop, Sally threw open the creaky, large, wooden door with huge delight. She bounded up to the shopkeeper, who was behind the till and spoke whilst beaming, "Please may i have the dolly in the window." The shopkeeper gave her a surprise but also disturbing look. In his mind he thought that he had thrown the dolly out. He went over to the window and carefully picked up the doll. Once back on the other side of the counter, before he wrapped it in it's box, the shopkeeper gave her a warning. "This doll is not what it seems..... the doll has a dark magic upon it. Just say no and i will throw it away. Sally replied, "No that's ok, i will buy it and save you from throwing it away.
"If you're sure!" Came a reply that was not needed.
In the car on the journey home, the clouds became moody and surprised the mother as it had been so gloriously sunny all day. The weather report had also stated that it would be a wonderful day. Sally had also recognised this but did not care as she was to busy inspecting her new doll. She looked into the dolls eyes are soon discovered that they were red. As red as the devil's skin. She could have sworn that her eyes were blue.
Once home, the little girl sat and played with her new doll until it was time for bed. She said goodnight to her mother and thanked her for her new doll. As always, she brushed her teeth and washed her facewhilst thinking about the next day ahead. However she did not know of the proceedings of that night which will deliver itself within time.
All lights had gone off within the house that night of the 23rd March. Everyone was fast asleep dreaming of their favourite desires. All of a sudden Sally woke up with a start. Yet, she had not had a bad dream. From within the house she heard her name calling out..... "Sally." It grew louder and louder "Sally." Sally threw her bedcovers over the top of her head as fast as a bolt of lightning. The voice was there again, "Sally, i'm in the lounge." Sally started to panic from underneath her bedcovers thinking that all this was a dream. she began pinching herself as hard as she could without making her cry. "Sally, i'm in the hall." The voice was coming nearer and nearer. "Sally, i'm on the bottom of the stairs."
"Sally, i'm on the 2nd step,
Sally, i'm on the 3rd step,
Sally, i'm on the 4th step." the voice repeated the steps until....
"Sally, i'm on the landing." Sally knew it was coming... but what?
"Sally, i'm in your bedroom." At this point Sally was so scared that she closed her eyes so shut that not even a pair of pliers could open them. "Sally i'm on your bed."
"Sally.............

YOUR DEAD!!"

The next morning, her mother thought it was strange that she called her daughter to breakfast several times. She made her way up the stairs beginning to shout, "Sally if you don't get up know you will be grounded." The mother opened the door to find blood all across the walls, over the floor, everywhere. She looked in horror as she pulled back the blood soaken sheets..... to find her daughter dead... with a shocked look upon her face which was only just recognisable by the amount of blood that was everywhere. Something out the corner of her eye caught her glimpse. It was her daughters doll.... yet the doll had changed.....
The doll was wearing a black dress, with black hair and red eyes. Then suddenly the doll rose from the floor and looked into the eyes of the grieving mother. Took a few steps and.......

Thanks for reading..... it's an old story that me and my friends would tell each other on sleepovers.... just to scare each other. You may have heard it in a different way. Please comment on what you think about it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.