GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unintelligence test"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/01/04 at 20:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
http://test3.thespark.com/untest (space) /untelligence.cgi

Have a go, it's rather fun.

I am 52% unintelligent. Cool.
Wed 21/01/04 at 15:30
Regular
"SOUP!"
Rosalind wrote:
> I got 40%
>
> Was that question about how many legs a spider has a trick question?
> I answered 8.

I don't think so. :-(
Wed 21/01/04 at 14:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> I may be observant, but the test sure as hell isn't. I said I was a
> guy and yet it still calls me, "her".
>
> I contacted the makers of the site beforehand and had a word in their
> ears ...
>
> ;^)

I did find it funny that I'm to end up in jail though.
Tue 20/01/04 at 16:54
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
NO!! Ginge is ever so slightly more unintelligent than me. My title has been stricken from em :(
Tue 20/01/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I got 40%

Was that question about how many legs a spider has a trick question? I answered 8.
Tue 20/01/04 at 16:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Putting "A bottle of whiskey and a harmonica" for the
> question about grizzly bears might have something to do with that...
>
> :-)

So that WASN'T that answer?
Tue 20/01/04 at 11:51
Regular
"Twenty quid."
English_Bloke wrote:
> I may be observant, but the test sure as hell isn't. I said I was a
> guy and yet it still calls me, "her".

I contacted the makers of the site beforehand and had a word in their ears ...

;^)
Tue 20/01/04 at 11:36
Regular
"Light of the world"
------- 87% ----- Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful and sly woman:

"Interesting. While the subject shows an above average level of intelligence, her sense of observation is abnormally below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, wolves behave in the same manner, but she's smarter than any animal.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; she just isn't tough enough, sir, and she avoids any solution that involves violence.

"The subject is brave, however,and shows real strength in that department.Courageousness is a large part of un-telligence.

"In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor her score.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 87% Un-telligent
Tue 20/01/04 at 05:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
64% Un-telligent!
which is normal since the current average is 60%.
Your evaluation is unique, however, so keep reading.

"The subject shows an above average level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 64% Un-telligent
###############

Heh, I could have got a lot worse, what with thinking it was fixed, etc.

...which it probably bloody well is!
Tue 20/01/04 at 00:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
"You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

70% Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful and sly woman:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor her score.

"But what concerns us most about her is her sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys her ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a 91% chance that she will end up in prison!

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 70% Un-telligent"

I may be observant, but the test sure as hell isn't. I said I was a guy and yet it still calls me, "her".
Mon 19/01/04 at 23:59
Regular
"Monochromatic"
right i am 27% gay which i am quite happy about
and i am 79% pure
the personality test was very accurate

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.