GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Quiz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/08/09 at 10:23
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Once again, the time has come for the Freeola Quiz!

On the 1st of September, Freeola will be unleashing our brand new Quiz, giving you the opportunity to win yourself any game for any console.

Watch this space, more information will be available in this thread, on the 1st of September when the Quiz is released.

Credit goes to Warhunt for creating the Quiz, all queries or questions should be directed to him, however as he is not here, this isn't possible, so we'll do our best to answer :).
Wed 02/09/09 at 13:22
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Wed 02/09/09 at 12:24
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Ok quiz will be up very shortly. Just a few touches more.
Wed 02/09/09 at 10:44
Regular
"THFC"
looking forward to seeng what the quiz is all about and having a crack at it!
Wed 02/09/09 at 10:26
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Nope, should be posted later today.

Unfortunately server issues yesterday mean we are currently very busy but will do our up most to get it up :)
Wed 02/09/09 at 10:13
Regular
Did I miss the quiz?
Tue 01/09/09 at 16:55
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Gotta remember this for tomorrow..... my first ever quiz.... oooohhh.. i love quizzes
Tue 01/09/09 at 13:06
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Normally, we are allowed to enter these things but because this one was a quiz we all contributed to it's not allowed :( Maybe next time Warhunt will do all the work himself!!
Tue 01/09/09 at 12:44
Regular
"THFC"
Mayb we could get a couple of the users to create a quiz for staff members and others at a later date? Gives you guys the chance to participate and win!
Tue 01/09/09 at 12:28
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I would be looking forward to it too, if I were allowed to enter. Unfortunately as I wrote one of the sections and was also helping others proof the quiz I'm not eligible :(

Nice to see lots of interest in it though.
Tue 01/09/09 at 10:42
Regular
"THFC"
I'm looking forward to it, should be fun and hopefully i can score well in it (im pretty competitive and like to win lol)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.