GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why are these freaks still on the telly?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/04 at 13:52
Regular
When I was in high school, the unreal cretins on neighbours were wasting perfectly good airtime. I leave my telly on after the news, and to my horror, we still have the likes of lou carpenter, harold bishop, that annoying but strangely foxy in a milf kinda way teacher woman, and other assorted idiots.

Do these people not die? They don't even look like they've aged. I half expect Kylie Minogue to come waltzing on in her dungarees, saying "Struth - my old mucker, chuck us a tinny" etc.

Dag-nammit.
Fri 16/01/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Colourless wrote:
"Hmm delta goodrem."
-----

Heh. One of the only reasons I can think of (besides boredom) for having ever watched Neighbours within the last 12 months. :)

Did you know she has Cancer? I only found out about 6 weeks ago, and it shocked me, because she is still so-young. I wonder why she'd suddenly just "dissapeared" like that, and now I know.

I feel sorry for her. She had (and will have, again, I'm sure...) an awful lot going for her as "The New, NEW Kylie Minogue", until this. Thankfully, though, it's not all that life-threatiningly serious, as it could've been. So, she will recover. :)

Only another hour-or-so until it's on...

God, I'm bored!! :)
Thu 15/01/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Great Scott's"
harold bishop is to have a heart attack so u never know he may be killed off. I doubt it though.
Wed 14/01/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Colourless"
Yeah it needs to get off the grid, out of first gear and back on the road to success.
Wed 14/01/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Teal'c"
I am Oliver, the Humanzee.
Wed 14/01/04 at 23:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im sorry, but a few pretty women cant rescue a soap that is so high on the gash meter.
Wed 14/01/04 at 23:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah Izzie is fine as.
Wed 14/01/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Colourless"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Colourless wrote:
> Izzie. Hot or not?
>
> Very hot.

That's what I thought, but people have been saying she's a bit old....
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:32
Regular
"the burning sky"
]-[ØM€® B€Á®D §ØL!D wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Dee looks like Tweety Pie with huge baps.
>
> Slightly top heavy, but i which Holly Valance was still in it... the
> 0800 REVERSE ads are so good!

You know i meant wish - friggin cold
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:31
Regular
"the burning sky"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Dee looks like Tweety Pie with huge baps.

Slightly top heavy, but i which Holly Valance was still in it... the 0800 REVERSE ads are so good!
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:18
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> Izzie. Hot or not?

Very hot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.