GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I = Goal Scoring God"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It's true people.
I was in a footie tourney earlier today, and I, quite frankly, kicked ass.
I was RF (right forward) up until the quarters, and I hadn't scored.
Then I changed to CF, because he got nailed in the shin - even though he was wearing shinpads. I actually found it funny.
Anyway, from then, I started scoring Godlike goals. I normally score goals that are set up geniusly by my mates, and all I have to do is tap it in. But today was different, oh yessiree.

Quarters - I got 1 goal from like miles away. It was a spur of the moment shot - I just looked up and hit it. The keeper just kinda stood there, even though it would've been easy as hell to save, had he put a strong hand to it. And the spin and curve on it was unbelievable.

Semi's - I got a hat-trick. First goal was scrappy, second was a chested volley from just inside the box (from a cross), and the 3rd was just magnifique, if I do say so myself. Slid down the wing from a defender (regards, great pass), and we were on the counter. I played it one-two to a midfielder, I sprinted forward, only just avoided offside as I went towards the corner of the box as he passed it back. I then was sprinting towards the keeper who was doing likewise, so I did a Terry Henry style spin over the ball and slotted it. Probably the best goal I've ever scored.

Infact, I probably scored more in that tourney than I ever have. Well, maybe not.
But they were class.

Damn I'm good.
Oh, and the final went to penalties. It went down to the keepers taking them, and ours missed by have the pitch.
Sat 10/01/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'm as cool as ice, they'd never be able to brake me.
Sat 10/01/04 at 20:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Foreman wrote:
> Not if I get to be the ref aswell.
>
>
> =P

You wouldn't be able to understand the obscenities blurted at you.
Sat 10/01/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Not if I get to be the ref aswell.

=P
Sat 10/01/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Foreman wrote:
> Insane Bartender wrote:
>
> You play in the SPL?
>
> Nah, we ain't boring enough to go in that.

Pfft, they wouldn't have you anyway.

*Slap*
Sat 10/01/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> You play in the SPL?

Nah, we ain't boring enough to go in that.
Sat 10/01/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hmmm some of the best goals I've scored

We were 2-0 down in a tournament with about 10 minutes left... I brought the ball down the wing but lost it. I was so annoyed I chased the defender up towards the halfway line, got the ball of him. Began running towards the goal but noticed the keep off his line so hit it from about 35 yards out, hit the crossbar and went in. Somebody else scored two minutes later and we got the draw we needed and went into next round. Hurrha

Roy of the Rovers is me
Sat 10/01/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I remember my youth

Six goals in one match

6-6 was the final score :D
Sat 10/01/04 at 16:23
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Well...we've won 3 out of about 9 and drawn 2.
Sat 10/01/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Colourless"
Littlest Brother wrote:
> heh well I can match that. This was a recent game I played for my club
> scoring 6 of my 18 goals so far this season. Suck on this :p
>
> Winchmore Hill 11 Forty Hill B 0

But tell me....a) were this team bottom of the league....yes
b) how many games on average do you win a season....1/2
Sat 10/01/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
There's a film on ITV right now about a couple of girls who get done for drugs in Thailand and end up in jail. That could have been me if I didn't have enough cash to pay for the car door I ploughed into on that drunken night out.

Kids, don't drink and drive.

In Thailand, as long as you're "sensible" or inconspicuous about it, you can get away with it. The shocking thing is that you're allowed to drive any bike or even a jeep without any type of a license. My scooter was enough to cruise around on but I could have got a Harley if I wanted to! And I didn't even know how to ride one. I did rent a 4x4 jeep though. That was cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.