GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snowball Fight: My new year"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/01/04 at 14:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
Instead of the traditional 'standing in the living room watching some halfwit presenter say some meaningless words and then linking arms and singing Auld Lang Sein' a bunch of mates and I had a snowball fight. Brilliant.

I walked about 2 miles to a house party in the sodding rain and once we were inside it started to do that magical christmas snow that only ever happens in movies on christmas eve. It set about 6 inches deep which was cool - except when someone decided to have a barbeque. How odd.

I had quite a good night though - got rather sozzled (Yes, it's a word as from now), chatted crap to some girls who fell for my drunked charms and lip-wrestled me, and some older bird (there were a few family friends and stuff there as well as a hoard of drunked teens) got a bit carried a way saying happy new year to me. I've brushed me teeth since.

I walked home at half 3 and decided it would be a good idea to hurl snowballs at car windows as hard and fast as I could. Why? Because they have cars and I don't! I didn't suceed but I made a snow angel in someones front garden. Go me. My mate was meant to be sleeping over but I can't find him. Bizarre.

Hope you all had a good night and didn't get too drunk.
Happy 2004.
Fri 02/01/04 at 17:06
Regular
"SOUP!"
The thought was there at least. That's what counts, or so some would say.
Fri 02/01/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Long time no see!"
You live in Leeds... That's bloody "oop North, liike", and I live in Bristol!

I think I was better-off spending the night at home than spending it on some dodgy late-night train or bus, there-and-back! (No offence!) :P
Fri 02/01/04 at 12:17
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
heh heh
Fri 02/01/04 at 12:16
Regular
"SOUP!"
Notorious Biggles wrote:

> Heheh. Exactly. I want to go watch Kyz at a party sometime.

www.kyz.com/party_fetish
Fri 02/01/04 at 12:15
Regular
"SOUP!"
Solksjaer I DID invite you to come to leeds and to come to that party in my "new years eve" thread.

Did you take me up on the offer. ooooh no!
Fri 02/01/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Bloody hell!!

You had a GOOD New Year's Eve AAANNDD it was snowing?!?!

I hate you!! :P
(Well, I don't normally tend to like many Yorkshiremen, anyway! :) )

Mine was crap. Crap, crap, crappity-crap! Stuck at home with nothing to do. Couldn't get hold of ANYONE, all-night! Nothing to do but drink, on my own... And it was raining outside, anyway. :P

Had more to drink that I did at the Christmas Party the other week, and woke up in the morning feeling fine...!

I think I'm glad 2003's finally-over - what a crap year it's been!! :P

Bring on '04! THIS will be ``The Year´´! :D
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:22
"I love yo... lamp."
Azul wrote:
> Ha.
> I can imagine someone pisched out their head and then just sort of
> flopping over to make snow angels while grinning inanely.

Heheh. Exactly. I want to go watch Kyz at a party sometime.
Thu 01/01/04 at 22:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Shine shoes, guv'ner?

Ah, the cheeky scamp.

BONJELLA!

HAHA!
Thu 01/01/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
He's a little bit of woo, little bit of wheeeey, little bit of alright guv!
Thu 01/01/04 at 19:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh Kyz, you lad you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.