GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conclusive Proof that the PS2 will fail!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/03/01 at 13:20
Regular
Grix was waiting. The ouija board was laid out in front of him. A few minutes later, Ant, FM, Dan and Sniper walked in. They all sat down in a circle around the ouija board.

"What kept you?" Grix inquired.

"FM still had his rosary on. We had to go back to put it away else this wouldn't have worked."

"Nevermind," Grix sighed "What do we ask first?"

FM spoke up first with "Wil the Gamecube be a success."

Grix closed his eyes and rested his finger on the counter which was placed in the middle of the board. Slowly the counter moved to where "Yes" was written.

Sniper asked the next question. "Will the PS2 fail"
Once again the counter moved to "Yes". Sniper cracked up and burst out laughing at an enraged Ant.

They all looked at Dan who'd fallen asleep. He woke up embarrassed and thought of the first question that came in his head. "Who'll be the next to die?"

The counter moved to "S" and then to the "n". It moved across to "i" and followed through to "p".

Grix, Dan and FM all looked up at Sniper who'd was being ripped to peices by Ant who was yelling:
"You think that it's funny that I've wasted £300+!"

Dan looked to Grix. "Now we know that it's truthful we can ask it for the lottery numbers..."
Sat 28/04/01 at 22:16
Regular
This was the time I tried to make a story.

I wrote it only a month ago and it took me an hour to get to.

POP!
Sat 24/03/01 at 22:52
Regular
Dan_uk had lots to worry about. After asking if the spirit would fetch John Lennon, the group had one more question. Who would die next. It had turned out to be Dan himself. Not knowing whether he'd killed himself with drink, he lay on the floor semi consious.

But through his blurred vision, he could almost swear that he could see that "Said to be dead" Sniper on a table in the bar. He'd clearly had too much to drink...
Sat 24/03/01 at 22:45
Regular
Dan_uk walks into the local bar. He sees pb and Meka sitting playing cards, after getting a drink he wanders over and joins them

"Damn! You look rough" says pb.
"thanks" comes the weak reply. Dan_uk swiftly has his shot, after not feeling any effects he goes and orders another. Again, no effects. He orders a third, and gives it instructions to find the other two and makes sure they get to the right place. Thinking quickly, he orders a fourth shot of whisky and gives that one the same instructions.

He promptly falls on the floor.

"Wonder whats up with him" states pb, he and Meka continue their game of cards, waiting for Dan_uk to come round.
Sat 24/03/01 at 22:36
Regular
Sorry YH. Your last post popped up while I was typing mine. As a result I didn't see it. These things happen...
Sat 24/03/01 at 22:31
Regular
Hey, im trying to carry it on. Its the first one ive been involved in, but i hope im going to get the hang of it.
Sat 24/03/01 at 22:29
Regular
I take it that Mdme Grix lost her Ouija board then.

This was meant to be another story but it hasn't really taken off yet.

Want to know what Sniper does when he returns to the world of the living.

Interested to find out where Mdme Grix gets her powers from?

Find out as soon as someone can be bothered to write the next bit!
Sat 24/03/01 at 22:27
Regular
Once FM had left the fortune tellers room, Your Honour snuck out from behind the curtain he had been hiding behind.
He checks Madame Grix's pulse.

"Hmmmm still alive are you? You are a good little actress, you have certainly earnt your money today old hag!"

He then covers up the crystal ball, and leaves via the back door.
Sat 24/03/01 at 21:33
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
"Cross my palm with silver and I shall reveal your gaming future," croaked Madame Grix, stretching out her clawed hand across the table. The sparkling rings on her fingers complimented the rattling of her oversized earings that hung from her distended earlobes.

FM reached into his pocket and placed a 5 pence piece into the fortune teller's hand. Madame Grix glared, so FM added another 50 pence piece for good measure.

"Look!" said Madame Grix with a tone of voice that was not to be trifled with, "It's a colloquial phrase, boyo, it's a fiver nowadays, OK?"

FM opened his wallet and withdrew a crisp £5 note which was whisked away before it was halfway out, Madame Grix swiftly pushing it down the front of her frilly blouse.

"Now then, young man," continued Madame Grix as she whisked off the cloth from the mysterious crystal ball in front of her, "What is it that you wish you know about the future?"

FM replied, "You're the fortune teller, you tell me. Don't you know?"

"Of course I know!" growled Madame Grix, "I was...just testing.... We'll need the Cards for this one...."

She reached under the table and produced a deck of tarot cards. She placed the deck on the velvet cloth of the table, and waved her gnarled hands over them whilst mumbling some sort of incantation. "I am ready," she announced.

FM: What is my favourite colour?
MG: *turns card over* Blue!
FM: What is the name of my cat?
MG: *turns card over* Bulbasaur!
FM: HAH!! WRONG!!
MG: Oops, how did that card get in there? *turns another card over* Lily!
FM: Er, ok, correct....What

he paused for effect...

FM: What is the future of gaming?
MG: *turns another card over, goes white, collapses on the floor in a dead faint*

FM reached over and picked up the card, and turned it toward him to have a look. The card just showed the one symbol, one that he had seen before, an 'X'.

"Great!" he exclaimed, "Fantasy Channel. Cool!"
Sat 24/03/01 at 21:11
Regular
Let me change the title:
I have conlusive proof that the playstation 2 has already failed.
Fri 23/03/01 at 21:12
Regular
"You've upset me"
nintendo is simon wrote:
> That is not a good idea, doing this, i got slaughtered about it
> before, but this is funny, the oringal message

I know you're new so I'll go gently.

Stories that are funny and very immersing are always posted on this forum

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.