GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Electric Guitar"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 01:15
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
What would be a reliable site where i could order an electric guitar? Thnaks for your help.
Wed 24/12/03 at 01:15
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
What would be a reliable site where i could order an electric guitar? Thnaks for your help.
Wed 24/12/03 at 01:23
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
Thanks*
Wed 24/12/03 at 08:34
Regular
You should try ebay. some people don't know what they're doing and sell good stuff off cheap.

My sis plays the violin and got one of the best makes for a fraction of the cost.

Or you could try soundslive.co.uk. They're decent.
Wed 24/12/03 at 09:31
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Or if you are near london, you could try one of the many musical shops around Totenham Court road and haggle with the shop guy and end up getting like 50 pound off with an amp and all. Thats what I did. well . . . my dad did.

I got my guitar last Christms and wasn't too happy straight away but now I love it so much.
Wed 24/12/03 at 12:10
Regular
"SOUP!"
www.Argos.co.uk, they sell guitars and amps (not a wide selection but they have a few fenders), and they're very reliable.
Wed 24/12/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
www.regentguitars.co.uk
www.gak.co.uk

Highly recommend the top one in particular, used a few times, good blokes. I'd like to tell you to go buy from Mark's Music in Cambridge, but their web store is down at the minute and they probably wouldn't be as cheap a some of the other options.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:09
Regular
straight from the distributer at www.fender.com or co.uk ?
Wed 24/12/03 at 15:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
don't.
go to a music shop, try a few guitars out and but the exact one you feel most comfortable with, not "one from upstairs in a box" but the exact one you try.
Thu 25/12/03 at 16:55
Regular
"keep your receipt"
You HAVE to try out guitars before you buy, they're very personal things and the range on them is huge. After all, they're the most versatile instruments in the world.
Thu 25/12/03 at 18:09
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Mess wrote:
> You HAVE to try out guitars before you buy, they're very personal
> things and the range on them is huge. After all, they're the most
> versatile instruments in the world.

^^^ ignore him if it's for a beginner, just get a squier strat from one of the websites suggested below ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.