GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas shopping went wrong today..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/12/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Today when I went in to town I had £25 and a £10 Virgin megastores voucher to spend.Yay me! With this money I went in to Virgin and bought Bowling For Columbine and Solaris in a 2 for £18 deal. With my £10 voucher though it only cost £8. That left me with £17 to spend. I spent £6 in Pizza Hut for lunch (yum) = £11. With my remaining cash I bought a Lord of the rings - Return of the king poster £3.99 and a £2.99 vinyll of Gary Jules Mad World = £4.02 left. Not quite enough for a U2 Calender at £5.99. After that I got the bus home = £3.52 left. As you can see I got some good stuff and am now more or less poor. However what did I discover when I got home? That I was supposed to have spent £10 of that on a Christmas present for my brother...oh poo. Looks like Solaris is going to go to him. Hmph I hate it when christmas shopping goes wrong.
Mon 22/12/03 at 20:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I don't shop, I vegetate
Mon 22/12/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yeh I can still get away with it for 50p. It's a childs fair but they don't care lol :P
Mon 22/12/03 at 20:48
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
50p 0n bus fare? BARGIN!
Mon 22/12/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm 16 and don't have any income but I still get people pressies :P
Mon 22/12/03 at 19:31
Regular
christmas shopping - what's that?

if anyone gets a card off me they should consider themselves lucky.

and I'm not mean, I have no cash.
Mon 22/12/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Today when I went in to town I had £25 and a £10 Virgin megastores voucher to spend.Yay me! With this money I went in to Virgin and bought Bowling For Columbine and Solaris in a 2 for £18 deal. With my £10 voucher though it only cost £8. That left me with £17 to spend. I spent £6 in Pizza Hut for lunch (yum) = £11. With my remaining cash I bought a Lord of the rings - Return of the king poster £3.99 and a £2.99 vinyll of Gary Jules Mad World = £4.02 left. Not quite enough for a U2 Calender at £5.99. After that I got the bus home = £3.52 left. As you can see I got some good stuff and am now more or less poor. However what did I discover when I got home? That I was supposed to have spent £10 of that on a Christmas present for my brother...oh poo. Looks like Solaris is going to go to him. Hmph I hate it when christmas shopping goes wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.