GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gears Of War 2 New Content Available 28/07/09"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gears of War 2'.
Sun 26/07/09 at 17:16
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just a heads up really for anyone interested.Gears Of War 2 : Dark Corners add on pack is available from 28/07 on Xbox Live.The pack contains 7 new multiplayer maps as well as a new 30 minute single player campaign.Sounds good but can't help thinking the 1600 Microsoft Points ( around £11.50) price tag is just a touch on the steep side ?.
Sun 26/07/09 at 17:16
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just a heads up really for anyone interested.Gears Of War 2 : Dark Corners add on pack is available from 28/07 on Xbox Live.The pack contains 7 new multiplayer maps as well as a new 30 minute single player campaign.Sounds good but can't help thinking the 1600 Microsoft Points ( around £11.50) price tag is just a touch on the steep side ?.
Sun 26/07/09 at 17:44
Regular
"How Ironic"
Extremely steep, considering it's about a third of the RRP of the full game. The main game doesn't actually take too long mind you. Xbox content is too expensive (CoD 5 addon maps are about £8, my mate tryed to get me to buy them, primarily because he probably felt ripped off, and wanted to share the suffering)
Mon 27/07/09 at 07:26
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah,when compared with the price of the full game this new DLC does start to look like a bit of a rip off.

Gears Of War 2 £17.99 Delivered

That would make the DLC around 64% of the price of the full game !.Would like to get it but may wait to see if it turns up as a half price game of the week at some point.Does seem rather a lot for a very short single player campaign add on and a few multiplayer maps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.