GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wii Sports Resort"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Wii Sports Resort'.
Thu 23/07/09 at 07:48
Regular
Mine was delivered yesterday (though have only just been able to get my hands on it now) and so I'm going to try Wii Motion Plus.

12 minutes before I've got to leave for work...12 games to try with various modes! Help!
Thu 23/07/09 at 14:20
"possibly impossible"
Cool, I like the sound of that.
Thu 23/07/09 at 14:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There is bowling and golf in Wii Sports Resort. Obviously, it makes the golf a lot harder as any slight twist will throw the ball off course. You get a lot more control in the bowling as you can spin the ball by twisting the remote.

I've not tried the golf so I don't know what modes it offers but the bowling has the standard bowling mode, a 100 pin game mode like the standard mode but with 100 pins and a kind of like skills challenge mode where parts of the lane is blocked and you have knock the pins down using a variety of spins.
Thu 23/07/09 at 14:02
"possibly impossible"
I'll get it anyway, but what I want to know is do the games that were in the old Wii Sports get improvements on Wii Sports Resort with Wii MotionPlus? I see at least a few are in the new game.
Thu 23/07/09 at 13:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I got my copy yesterday. I've already had a go at the Wii Motion Plus with Tiger Woods 10. The general feeling is that it makes games harder to play but the rewards are greater because you feel in control more.

As for Wii Sports Resort, had a go at the Frisbee, Table Tennis and Swordplay. They all do what you expect and the Frisbee is a decent challenge. The speed slice with the sword would be pretty manic with multiple players.

Only had a brief look so far. Probably going to try some nunchuck games when I play again.
Thu 23/07/09 at 07:48
Regular
Mine was delivered yesterday (though have only just been able to get my hands on it now) and so I'm going to try Wii Motion Plus.

12 minutes before I've got to leave for work...12 games to try with various modes! Help!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.