GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lack of Tony Hawk's UnderGround threads!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tony Hawk's Underground'.
Sat 13/12/03 at 12:02
Regular
I have looked through this discussion forum and noticed a distinct lack of entries regarding Tony Hawk’s Underground. Is it just me who thinks that this is an absolutely fantastic game?
I was a bit dubious at first about the Story mode and the ability to get off your deck and drive cars but as soon as I played it these doubts were ancient history. It all just…well….works. The new Stat system is bordering on the genius and the levels are simply massive and extremely skateable.
One thing that I just love about the Tony Hawk games is the fact that even when you complete it the developers have given you enough to want to keep picking up the controller and knocking out better lines and combos. I bought the game on the Friday it was released and completed it by Sunday morning, albeit on the normal level. (I know what you thinking, I’m either very sad or an extremely good Tony Hawker – well I’m a bit of both). I still can’t put it down! I’ve now also completed the Sick level and I’m still enjoying it as much as the first day.
To top it all off you get a bonus level titled ‘Hotter Than Hell’ which is based around none other than Glam favourites KISS! Not only this but when collecting letters to spell out kiss a couple of times you get your own personal concert performed by Kiss in their digital form with an accompanying pyrotechnics display.
All in all a fantastic game.
I would stick around to write some more but I’m off to pull a Misty flip over a helicopter.

I’d be interested to here your views.
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I wouldn't say that THUG is crap exactly, it has tried to do something new which is good, but the game itself is way too short. I finished the story mode in around 6/7 hours, and there doesn't seem to be much point in playing through it again.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:45
Regular
Oh Well...... Short and to the point I suppose. I kind of get the feeling that I'm the only one who likes it.
Sun 14/12/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
The reason there is a lack of threads on this game is because it is a load of crap.
Sat 13/12/03 at 12:02
Regular
I have looked through this discussion forum and noticed a distinct lack of entries regarding Tony Hawk’s Underground. Is it just me who thinks that this is an absolutely fantastic game?
I was a bit dubious at first about the Story mode and the ability to get off your deck and drive cars but as soon as I played it these doubts were ancient history. It all just…well….works. The new Stat system is bordering on the genius and the levels are simply massive and extremely skateable.
One thing that I just love about the Tony Hawk games is the fact that even when you complete it the developers have given you enough to want to keep picking up the controller and knocking out better lines and combos. I bought the game on the Friday it was released and completed it by Sunday morning, albeit on the normal level. (I know what you thinking, I’m either very sad or an extremely good Tony Hawker – well I’m a bit of both). I still can’t put it down! I’ve now also completed the Sick level and I’m still enjoying it as much as the first day.
To top it all off you get a bonus level titled ‘Hotter Than Hell’ which is based around none other than Glam favourites KISS! Not only this but when collecting letters to spell out kiss a couple of times you get your own personal concert performed by Kiss in their digital form with an accompanying pyrotechnics display.
All in all a fantastic game.
I would stick around to write some more but I’m off to pull a Misty flip over a helicopter.

I’d be interested to here your views.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.