GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We need more cheats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/03/01 at 20:51
Regular
No, this is not an invitation to cheat.

From now on all cheats submitted to UKcheats.com will be considered as a batch for Gameaday prizes. As a loose judgement I expect about one prize in seven might go on cheats in the future.

So - if you're fed up with Mika and Grix etc beating you to the goodies, and let's face it, they are difficult to beat when they're trying, then gather up a clod of cheats instead and enter them all on the same day at UKcheats.com.

More precise rules should appear on UKcheats and Gameaday next week.
Sat 17/03/01 at 20:51
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
No, this is not an invitation to cheat.

From now on all cheats submitted to UKcheats.com will be considered as a batch for Gameaday prizes. As a loose judgement I expect about one prize in seven might go on cheats in the future.

So - if you're fed up with Mika and Grix etc beating you to the goodies, and let's face it, they are difficult to beat when they're trying, then gather up a clod of cheats instead and enter them all on the same day at UKcheats.com.

More precise rules should appear on UKcheats and Gameaday next week.
Sat 17/03/01 at 20:54
Regular
"You've upset me"
hooray for SR!!!!
Sat 17/03/01 at 20:55
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Was this not already the case?

ERK!... Wasted my time sticking those other cheats in! :)

Actually now I'm here...

A lot of PC cheats these days seem to be quite big...

Changing Quake3 Engine spec... et al.

Are you after these kinda cheat... or are you looking for more console style, buttong pressing cheats?
Sat 17/03/01 at 21:00
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Tony wrote:

"So - if you're fed up with Mika and Grix etc beating you"

I rebuke that. I have won 3 times since the start of December....I am more of a threat than Grix and Meka put together.....Bwrahahahaha.....Er. :D
Sat 17/03/01 at 21:02
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
We're after all kinds of cheats, walkthroughs, solutions, game guides.

If you aren't able to enter them in our system then complain to [email protected].
Sat 17/03/01 at 21:02
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Er...Tone, can you change the way the cheats are put in? This way doesn't let you say what you really want to say and explain properly! Basically, It BITES, for lack of a better insult!
Sat 17/03/01 at 21:03
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
The Game

I put you in as "etc"
Sat 17/03/01 at 21:03
Regular
Yes... but we haven't been trying recently.

Trying to give others a chance you know, gets a bit boring after seven times... :D
Sat 17/03/01 at 21:04
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
The Game wrote:
> Er...Tone, can you change the way the cheats are put in? This way doesn't let you say what you really want to say and explain properly! Basically, It BITES, for lack of a better insult!

I have no doubt that this is the case. But something will be done about it. We will be THE BEST.
Sat 17/03/01 at 21:06
Regular
Can I just say that I sent ukcheats a cheat for War Of The Worlds on PC which I CREATED not found out that does work.

I sent it when I first joined Special Reserve and it's still not on there!

I promise you it's definately a great cheat and it allows you to start off as the enemies would giving you a large advantage from the start!

And it's not just a type in cheat! It took me ages to work it out but I've not seen it anywhere on the web!

If Special Reserve decided to put it up it may be a worlds first!

Anyway shall I post it again?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.