GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sniper"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/03/01 at 16:25
Regular
No offence but I think you need councilling!

You're too much against everyone!

Everyone has their own opinions and they don't require you writing messages which sound insulting or just plain arrogant!

Just calm down a lil!
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:25
Regular
No offence but I think you need councilling!

You're too much against everyone!

Everyone has their own opinions and they don't require you writing messages which sound insulting or just plain arrogant!

Just calm down a lil!
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:26
sorry sniper but i agree
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:44
Regular
Sniper, if you do read this what I'd like to know is:

What has actually angered you to make you post with an attitude like that?

I'm sure many of us would like to know! If it's something personal and you don't want to say, then don't take it out on other members!
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:47
Regular
"everyone says it"
hey leave SNIPER alone, everyone can have there own opinions!
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:49
Regular
I'm not saying he can't have his own opinions, it's just the way he's been expressing them lately!
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:49
but opinions dont have to be so aggresive.
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:50
Regular
I'm not saying he can't have his own opinions, it's just the way he's been expressing them lately!
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:51
Regular
Yeah, I'm going to stick up for Sniper here. His own life is of no business to you Edgy... you've already said that your own is something that you don't want to talk about.

Sniper can do anything he likes as far as I'm concerned. This forum is a lot more interesting with him, than without.
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:52
Regular
First things first, i think theres an echo in here :-)

Secondly, i agree. I know im only a "newbie" and that everyones entitled to their own opinions but theres ways of saying things, you know?
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:53
Regular
So Sniper can do anything he wants but Lewinsky can't?

hmmm....something not right here....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.