GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Juventus 0-3 Inter Milan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 21:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Eurosport. Now.

Heh. Arsenal fans should be feeling very smug at the moment. Juventus, who are arguably the best club side in the world are down 3-0 at home to the team Arsenal beat, away, 5 goals to 1.

Odd.
Sun 14/12/03 at 22:39
Regular
Well, Boca just beat Milan on penalties after it being 1-1 AET to take the world club cup.

South America have won it 22 times to Europe's 20.
Tue 02/12/03 at 23:57
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Good.

I despise Juve. Inter Milan are my adopted Italian team - I saw them at the San Siro ealier this year on my birthday...
Tue 02/12/03 at 23:56
Regular
Galatasary beat Juve 2-0 tonight.

Both scored by Hakan Sukur.

Thats two defeats on the trot now!
Tue 02/12/03 at 13:30
"Darkness, always"
Yeah, ignore me. I'm crap with dates.
Mon 01/12/03 at 20:18
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Insane Bartender wrote:
> You weren't watching the world club championships in '98 then?
>
> Dunno. After all, it was 5 years ago.

Actually, the world club championship in 2000 was the first world club championship.

The 2nd one is on 2005.
Mon 01/12/03 at 20:04
Regular
Yes, but pre-season friendly's can show some absurd results.

Like Man Utd beating Celtic 4-0 and Juventus 4-1 this pre-season.
Mon 01/12/03 at 19:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Insane Bartender wrote:

Dunno. After all, it was 5 years ago.

Maybe there are some good South American teams, but Celtic beat Boca Juniors (the supposed best) this season in a pre-season friendly.

Yes, it was a friendly, but if Celtic can beat them, I'm quite sure the teams I suggested could.
Mon 01/12/03 at 18:23
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Don or†ega wrote:

> Not to mention in 2000 when Man utd got stuffed in Brazil. You,
> know, the season they didnt enter the fa cup.

you mean when vasco da gama and gary neville took apart a weakened team (hey, im even an arsenal fan)

arsenal deserve certain bragging rights, but not completely over juve, ac or man u.

south america football is pretty awful. you get a half season glimpse of a talented youngster, before your team has threatening debts, crowd trouble and your team spiral into a pit.

juve seriously lacked nedved, but im not sure that one player can turn a solid italian game.
Mon 01/12/03 at 18:12
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> I doubt any team in South America could beat Juventus, Real Madrid,
> Man United, Arsenal, AC Milan, etc.
>

Not to mention in 2000 when Man utd got stuffed in Brazil. You, know, the season they didnt enter the fa cup.
Mon 01/12/03 at 12:26
"Darkness, always"
Of course, while watching a team your team has dismissed 5-1 away (after having lost the home game just as poorly) beating the domestic champions in their own league might bring about smugness, it should be noted by any of the many teams that flogged Arsenal in the Champion's League last season the home defeat by Leeds, who put three goals past them and looked by far the better side, despite being on the brink of relegation.

Get the point?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.