GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Test run for the Wrestling Channel on FRIENDLY TV?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/11/03 at 06:32
Regular
Yes, That's right. The Wrestling Channel is ready & raring to go. Throughout the whole month of December starting Monday the 1st, Wrestling will be on everyday up to the 28th on SKY TV Channel FRIENDLY TV, SKY Number 268.

So I hope all wrestling fans on here will watch EVERYTHING to give it good viewer ratings.

Here is the listing info of whats on throughout he month.

If you want a clearer view of it, click on the link I have put at the very bottom of this topic / post.

-----------------------------------

Yes after many months of speculation the wrestling channel. Well its sort of all systems go. Uplink and Equipment are in the process of testing, and a taster of what's to come can be found on the friendly channel (SKY) 268. To start with the channel will be sharing the uplink for 1 & 2 hour shows, showing a host of international wrestling.

The Shedule...

Monday December 1st: Frontiers of Honor (FWA/ROH joint event) [7am, repeated at 7pm]
December 2nd: “Mat Mayhem” – presented by Gene Okerlund, this is old-time wrestling, featuring the Road Warriors, Jerry “The King” Lawler, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, “Ravishing” Rick Rude and many more. [7am/7pm]
December 3rd: Pro Wrestling NOAH [7am/7pm]
December 4th: Irish Whip Wrestling – from Ireland, this IWW show features a TLC match, as well as an appearance from Jake “The Snake” Roberts [7am/7pm]
December 5th: Frontiers of Honor – part one [7am/7pm]
December 6th: “Mat Mayhem” [9am/6pm – 2hrs]
December 7th: Pro Wrestling NOAH [9am/6pm – 2hrs]

Monday December 8th: “Classic Wrestling” – The Early Years, featuring Ric Flair, Harley Race, Kamala, Dusty Rhodes and more [7am/7pm]
December 9th: Ring Of Honor [7am/7pm]
December 10th: Frontiers of Honor – part two [7am/7pm]
December 11th: “Classic Wrestling: Ringside Retribution” – footage from Florida Championship Wrestling, from the 1970s [7am/7pm]
December 12th: Combat Zone Wrestling [7am/7pm]
December 13th: “Classic Wrestling” [9am/6pm – 2hrs]
December 14th: “Classic Wrestling” (Florida Championship Wrestling) [9am/6pm – 2hrs]

December 15th: Irish Whip Wrestling [7am/7pm]
December 16th: Pro Wrestling NOAH [7am/7pm]
December 17th: Frontier Wrestling Association [7am/7pm]
December 18th: Frontier Wrestling Association [7am/7pm]
December 19th: “Classic Wrestling” (presented by Gene Okerlund) [7am/7pm]
December 20th: Irish Whip Wrestling [9am/6pm – 2hrs]
December 21st: Pro Wrestling NOAH [9am/6pm – 2hrs]

December 22nd: CZW [7am/7pm]
December 23rd: “Classic Wrestling” [7am/7pm]
December 24th: ROH [7am/7pm]
December 25th: NOAH [7am/7pm]
December 26th: “Classic Wrestling” (presented by Gene Okerlund) [7am/7pm]
December 27th: “Classic Wrestling” (The Early Years) [9am/6pm – 2hrs]
December 28th: FWA [9am/6pm – 2hrs]

Link: http://www.wzuk.co.uk/index.php?id=1030&category=1
Fri 28/11/03 at 06:32
Regular
Yes, That's right. The Wrestling Channel is ready & raring to go. Throughout the whole month of December starting Monday the 1st, Wrestling will be on everyday up to the 28th on SKY TV Channel FRIENDLY TV, SKY Number 268.

So I hope all wrestling fans on here will watch EVERYTHING to give it good viewer ratings.

Here is the listing info of whats on throughout he month.

If you want a clearer view of it, click on the link I have put at the very bottom of this topic / post.

-----------------------------------

Yes after many months of speculation the wrestling channel. Well its sort of all systems go. Uplink and Equipment are in the process of testing, and a taster of what's to come can be found on the friendly channel (SKY) 268. To start with the channel will be sharing the uplink for 1 & 2 hour shows, showing a host of international wrestling.

The Shedule...

Monday December 1st: Frontiers of Honor (FWA/ROH joint event) [7am, repeated at 7pm]
December 2nd: “Mat Mayhem” – presented by Gene Okerlund, this is old-time wrestling, featuring the Road Warriors, Jerry “The King” Lawler, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, “Ravishing” Rick Rude and many more. [7am/7pm]
December 3rd: Pro Wrestling NOAH [7am/7pm]
December 4th: Irish Whip Wrestling – from Ireland, this IWW show features a TLC match, as well as an appearance from Jake “The Snake” Roberts [7am/7pm]
December 5th: Frontiers of Honor – part one [7am/7pm]
December 6th: “Mat Mayhem” [9am/6pm – 2hrs]
December 7th: Pro Wrestling NOAH [9am/6pm – 2hrs]

Monday December 8th: “Classic Wrestling” – The Early Years, featuring Ric Flair, Harley Race, Kamala, Dusty Rhodes and more [7am/7pm]
December 9th: Ring Of Honor [7am/7pm]
December 10th: Frontiers of Honor – part two [7am/7pm]
December 11th: “Classic Wrestling: Ringside Retribution” – footage from Florida Championship Wrestling, from the 1970s [7am/7pm]
December 12th: Combat Zone Wrestling [7am/7pm]
December 13th: “Classic Wrestling” [9am/6pm – 2hrs]
December 14th: “Classic Wrestling” (Florida Championship Wrestling) [9am/6pm – 2hrs]

December 15th: Irish Whip Wrestling [7am/7pm]
December 16th: Pro Wrestling NOAH [7am/7pm]
December 17th: Frontier Wrestling Association [7am/7pm]
December 18th: Frontier Wrestling Association [7am/7pm]
December 19th: “Classic Wrestling” (presented by Gene Okerlund) [7am/7pm]
December 20th: Irish Whip Wrestling [9am/6pm – 2hrs]
December 21st: Pro Wrestling NOAH [9am/6pm – 2hrs]

December 22nd: CZW [7am/7pm]
December 23rd: “Classic Wrestling” [7am/7pm]
December 24th: ROH [7am/7pm]
December 25th: NOAH [7am/7pm]
December 26th: “Classic Wrestling” (presented by Gene Okerlund) [7am/7pm]
December 27th: “Classic Wrestling” (The Early Years) [9am/6pm – 2hrs]
December 28th: FWA [9am/6pm – 2hrs]

Link: http://www.wzuk.co.uk/index.php?id=1030&category=1
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:19
Regular
Yep, I'll be getting it whenever NTL decide to put it on.
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Thats all that is gonna be on the tele! YESSSS!
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Any idea on whether NWA will be shown on this channel in the future?
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:38
Regular
Okay. This is on The Friendly TV Channel. This is NOT the Wrestling Channel. This is a test run of the Wrestling Channel.

I assume NWA will on it...hopefully anyway.
Wed 10/12/03 at 18:57
Regular
The schedule has changed.

http://www.thewrestlingchannel.tv/timetable.html
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:10
Regular
"..."
I sooooo want Sky.

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:28
Regular
You've been missing out.

ROH, CZW, UPW, TNA.

:cD
Fri 12/12/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
The show this past Wednesday was different to that advertised, it was NWATNA: Xplosion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.