GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestling, Emotional?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/11/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
If you are a real wrestling fan then maybe you feel the same, or maybe i am just a wimp.
When Stone Cold said that touching speech i almost started crying, i cant believe that he is gone! Raw will never be the same again.
Yesterday, i sat in front of the computer with tears in my eyes, gazing at a picture of Steve Austin with two beers in his hands, and listening to Build A Bridge by Limp Bizkit (The Survivor Series Soundtrack). It really was emotional even though it is fake. Do you lot think it is?
Wed 26/11/03 at 00:45
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Pliskin wrote:
> If you are a real wrestling fan.......

If you are a real wrestling fan then you should know its all a story line, and plus austins been fired about 3000 times now, As has Lita. But he'll be back in about 2 weeks, he's got a book to promote you know.
Tue 25/11/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Good Ridence. That post rivals the most pointless we've ever had in this forum.
Tue 25/11/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Thats still bad so I still laugh. Just not as much as I would've done if you had actually cried. :D
Tue 25/11/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
I said I ALMOST started crying!
Tue 25/11/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
If you really did cry at that...

...I laugh in your face.
Tue 25/11/03 at 20:34
Regular
And AJ has said it all.
Tue 25/11/03 at 14:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Real men don't cry...

:-D
Tue 25/11/03 at 10:32
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
i too cried when hogan one the title..and when he started coming out as mr america..what was they thinking????
Tue 25/11/03 at 05:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I wasn't crying because i know full well that he'll be back within a month or so kicking ass once again. All these Loser has to quit matches are just a way of getting a wrestler off the tv screen while he/she goes off and do whatever they have to do like promoting a book, shooting a movie etc etc
Mon 24/11/03 at 23:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
I cried when Hulk Hogan won the WWE Title for the last time.

And it wasn't because I was glad to see him win.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.