GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Issues concerning the WWE magazine..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/11/03 at 06:42
Regular
I'm sure most of your are aware that the WWE has ended their magazines RAW and WWE, and are now starting branded magazines. WWE RAW Magazine and WWE Smackdown Magazine hit our stores soon. RAW will probably continue from the last issue, and Smackdown will be issue one, so be sure to pick it up.

Pictures have just been released of each magazine. Sorry for the crap quality, blame Silvervision. Same applies for the long URL.

(RAW)
http://www.silvervision.co.uk/cgi-bin/ (SPACE) silvervision.storefront/3fc1a6d60007916c273f0a01033205d3 (SPACE) /Product/View/MAGRWHOL03/

I like the front cover, looks cool. Mu'uh.

(Smackdown)
http://www.silvervision.co.uk/cgi-bin/ (SPACE) silvervision.storefront/3fc1a6d60007916c273f0a01033205d3 (SPACE) /Product/View/MAGSDHOL03/

Don't like the front cover of this one. Could have had Cena in a better pose. Mu'uh again.

So, whatcha think? Yes, it IS just a way of WWE making money, but who cares? I'm a RAW fan and therefore I will only buy RAW Magazine (except Issue One of SD).

Be sure to notify your newsagents of this change if you have WWE Magazine delivered to you, and let them know which brand you want.

I've been DW, you've wasted five minutes of your life and meh, I laugh at you. Cos I hate you.

Mu'uh x3
Tue 25/11/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I used to buy WWE magazine every month but then I realised there were better things I could spend my money on. It always annoyed me how they were always about a month behind... :D
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:47
Regular
I like the way you think!
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
Or to solve the problem totally, you could go out and buy a decent magazine :)
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:10
Regular
Yeah, not bad. I won't be buying them but meh.
Mon 24/11/03 at 11:49
Regular
So I thought i was good creating my own little quote thingy and then it mucks up.

Meh.
Mon 24/11/03 at 11:49
Regular
DW wrote:
>I've been DW, you've wasted five minutes of your life and meh, I laugh at >you. Cos I hate you.

I want it back *sniffs*
Mon 24/11/03 at 06:42
Regular
I'm sure most of your are aware that the WWE has ended their magazines RAW and WWE, and are now starting branded magazines. WWE RAW Magazine and WWE Smackdown Magazine hit our stores soon. RAW will probably continue from the last issue, and Smackdown will be issue one, so be sure to pick it up.

Pictures have just been released of each magazine. Sorry for the crap quality, blame Silvervision. Same applies for the long URL.

(RAW)
http://www.silvervision.co.uk/cgi-bin/ (SPACE) silvervision.storefront/3fc1a6d60007916c273f0a01033205d3 (SPACE) /Product/View/MAGRWHOL03/

I like the front cover, looks cool. Mu'uh.

(Smackdown)
http://www.silvervision.co.uk/cgi-bin/ (SPACE) silvervision.storefront/3fc1a6d60007916c273f0a01033205d3 (SPACE) /Product/View/MAGSDHOL03/

Don't like the front cover of this one. Could have had Cena in a better pose. Mu'uh again.

So, whatcha think? Yes, it IS just a way of WWE making money, but who cares? I'm a RAW fan and therefore I will only buy RAW Magazine (except Issue One of SD).

Be sure to notify your newsagents of this change if you have WWE Magazine delivered to you, and let them know which brand you want.

I've been DW, you've wasted five minutes of your life and meh, I laugh at you. Cos I hate you.

Mu'uh x3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.