GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I seem to work more when I don't go to Uni"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/11/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
History was cancelled so only had Politics today but decided to stay and do some essay work and organise notes. To go requires about 2.5/3 hours travelling there and back for 50 minutes of a lecture. I've already read over today's notes on the internet, fair enough it won't be as good. But I got an hour extra sleep, cleared up room and house, organised all notes and finished researching for my History essay.

I'm on my lunch 'break' ya pure baws uhm gonnae stab yoo wit me neef
Wed 12/11/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
History was cancelled so only had Politics today but decided to stay and do some essay work and organise notes. To go requires about 2.5/3 hours travelling there and back for 50 minutes of a lecture. I've already read over today's notes on the internet, fair enough it won't be as good. But I got an hour extra sleep, cleared up room and house, organised all notes and finished researching for my History essay.

I'm on my lunch 'break' ya pure baws uhm gonnae stab yoo wit me neef
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im happy, i got a 2B for my essay comparing and contrasting 2 DNA binding proteins.
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I had exactly the same syndrome...

When I *cough* missed any lectures or tut's I used to go into a computer lab or stay at home and do more work.

Bizarre.
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:35
Regular
"Selected"
i do more work when i try, strange.
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:53
"Mimmargh!"
I only have a maximum of 10 hours a week in lectures and tutorials. Therefore I have a barbarian horde of free time. Most of which I waste on here but I also play a spot of Warcraft III and Yuri's Revenge. And of course I do work. In fact, I had this whole afternoon off and pumped out a 1000 word essay (ok, 1000 words is NOT and essay, but the teacher seems to think so) in 1 hour and a half. And I was day dreaming though some of that time. Emperator bob aM teh WINnNAr!!!!!1111111111111

Ahem.

Take care people.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:17
I have 23 hours of tutorials, lab work and lectures a week. Of course, the time for private study is expected to double this amount, though I have to say the lab work takes ages to understand, plan and then actually implement; and we have 3 "large" projects currently on the go to be handed in in December.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:20
Oh I also have to write a 1000 word essay by Firday, on any computer related topic. Now, all my group are doing either AI (predictably), fractals (zzz) or the history of computing (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) but since I laready know loads about game production and the process of making one, I'm doing that... which is fine until one of the other members of my group mentioned he's doing it as well.

Still, he's crap at English so I should be fine.

Oh, and the top six for the year get to go to a posh restaurant courtesy of Accenture (IT consulting group I think).
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have 3 labs per week, which i attend once every 2 weeks. One lasts 9-6 and the others last 2-6.

On top of that are 11 hours of lectures and tutorials.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:24
What was it you do again cookie (I'm eating a cookie now incidentally).
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Icarus wrote:
> Oh I also have to write a 1000 word essay by Firday, on any computer
> related topic. Now, all my group are doing either AI (predictably),
> fractals (zzz) or the history of computing (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) but
> since I laready know loads about game production and the process of
> making one, I'm doing that... which is fine until one of the other
> members of my group mentioned he's doing it as well.

Why didn't you do the history of PC Gaming? :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.