GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"±§µÜâÀ will be released on GAMECUBE!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/03/01 at 13:29
Regular
Isn't that great news? I'm fed up of playing on the Sega Saturn so I will now tell you about that exciting new game - it's due to be a launch title, but expect more thann just a horror adventure game, it'll feature racing and role playing, as well as the odd spot of footbal - believe me it will be impressive, and there's no '128' at the end either!

Excellent stuff.
Sun 11/03/01 at 20:22
probably does
Sun 11/03/01 at 20:16
Regular
lol! dan i think you need to get out a bit more mate.......
Sun 11/03/01 at 17:56
"the keypad to the left of the keyboard." You have a left handed keyboard yes?

Anyway - the game is scheduled for a summer 2002 release, but is of course, subject to delays.

It is actually pronounced without the ? - Grix just added this to form a question. ±§µÜâÀ KrossuheheawAh! see?

the sequel to this game is already being designed - ïæ¢®Ñ is due out for spring 2K3.
Sun 11/03/01 at 17:04
Regular
Exactly! I posted about 5 really decent looking reviews (don`t know about the content, but at least they weren`t that crammed up stuff), and they were all deleted. Its a shame because if I want to find out about a game, I will read reviews, but if they are in one long paragraph, then I won`t bother.
Sun 11/03/01 at 17:02
Regular
What!?!? they dont let you use HTML, thats a big blow!
Sun 11/03/01 at 17:00
Regular
Actually this is something I`ve messed around with a lot here. I tried what you did, and it failed. I then posted some reviews with it in, and it worked!
I made paragraphs, headings, tables, backgrounds, bold, italic, whatever you want...
BUT... they all got deleted by SR just because they looked so good! Damn.
Sun 11/03/01 at 16:54
Regular
Ok, i look stupid!
Sun 11/03/01 at 16:54
Regular
Does HTML work in these posts

If it does this should be bold
This should be italic

If it doesnt i'll just look really stupid!
Sun 11/03/01 at 16:52
Regular
Þ/4ÆY>;)âÈ)Ä etc...
Sun 11/03/01 at 16:51
Regular
Use alt, then any of the numbers on the keypad to the left of the keyboard.

e.g. alt + 7 + 8 + 9 + 4= Í

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.