GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dream on, Bushy."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 22:51
"slightlyshortertagl"
Dubya wants the Met to close down Central London AND ban anti-Bush protestors from showing their faces while Ikkle Bushy is in London next Month.

Bless.
Mon 10/11/03 at 22:51
"slightlyshortertagl"
Dubya wants the Met to close down Central London AND ban anti-Bush protestors from showing their faces while Ikkle Bushy is in London next Month.

Bless.
Tue 11/11/03 at 02:22
Regular
How's he planning on doing that?

Besides, wouldn't a cold and empty street be just a humiliating as one full of protesters? :-S
Tue 11/11/03 at 03:39
Regular
Maybe he just wants to dance down it without getting embarassed.
Tue 11/11/03 at 10:55
Regular
Bush the Spartican-tacticed politician. In other words, war, war,war!
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:42
Regular
Maybe he just liked 28 days later...

It'd be quite nice to go down there with a 'mass murdering dictator' banner :^D
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:14
Regular
Heh. It's especially amusing given the American emphasis on freedom of speech.

They take it so seriously that their courts ruled to permit anti-sematics to hold organized marches through jewish residential areas.

Still, the american government shirking moral ties to constitutional rights as soon as you get off american soil. It's not really new is it? (Guantanamo)
Wed 12/11/03 at 02:15
Regular
By the by, who is this Dubya?

Is he GWB himself or someone from his "team"?
Wed 12/11/03 at 10:17
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Actually, it's his staff. And he doesn't want to stop the protestors, he just wants them kept out of the way. After all, a terrorist would love the cover of a mass crowd of angry people.
Wed 12/11/03 at 15:08
Regular
Would those be the same terrorists as have caused him to not attend any funerals for American servicemen who died in Iraq, the same terrorists who stop him allowing filming of the return of their bodies, the same terrorists who make them fly the bodies into washington under cover of darkness?

Or should we believe that although he does all those fairly unpleasant things in order to minimise his personal association with negative images, this time he's actually not just trying to stamp on peoples' liberties in order to make sure news cameras don't show images of him facing a negative response?

Wake up.

And the re-routing? I showed you before how seriously the American constitution protects the right of free speech, to the extent of allowing any route, however offensive or abbrasive.

So this request shows Bush doesn't believe in the fundamental rights of the American constitution. They're just another barrier to power for him to bypass wherever he gets the opportunity.
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Given that the police recently had to use anti-terrorism legislation to prevent protests at the arms show in London - a decision which was ruled LEGAL by the Courts - this comes as no surprise.

SecurS**ty is essential.

On another angle though, I see a lot of talk about freedom of speech etc, but protestors such as these have frequently shown unwilling to sort themselves out and restrict themselves to LEGAL protest, they throw missiles, fight the police, try to breach cordons.

Freedom is a right, but one that requires responsibilS**ty - something that the protestors cannot guarantee as they refuse to share their plans wS**th the authorS**ties (hardly the mark of a legal protest no?), distort truths (war for oil? No S*S**t son) and also deny their protest area to normal law abiding people. Even if they were to protest Central London would STILL be at a standstill, the policing operation would cost MORE, as well as the damage to the area likely to arise as a result of a minorS**ty.

So, S**t's going to cost 35 million in securS**ty? So what, so far every person I have seen mention this neglects to mention the astronomical cost of policing legal Stop The War protests this Summer, not to mention the removal of the same protests illegally placed posters and flyers around the country (because I highly doubt Nottingham is the only place plastered in them on derelcS**t buildings and biilboards), and the court charges incurred and time wasted prosecuting various protestors such as those who decided they had the RIGHT to try and breach airbase securS**ty at Lakenheath and Mildenhall.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.