GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix: Retardlotions - my review. *no spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 18:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
I was shocked! I was amazed!

Possibly the worst film I've ever seen at the cinema. Its script doesn't hold together, the narrrative and structure is terrible and the best characters don't even feature that heavily.

I didn't think it was possible for a film to be so coherantly bad, yet this one manages to collect itself into small pieces of crap before ending in a blatent and unspectacular manner. I wish they hadn't made the sequels, the first was so good.

Try and argue that this film was good? I'll let you pass.
Try and argue that this film was great? Your an idiot who knows nothing and likes seeing repetitive rubbish that you cannot understand or follow. It made no sense and argh... I can't go on.

I gave it a chance, I thought I'd actually be quite good. Urgh.

I was shocked. I was amazed.
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:28
Regular
Oh and irony of these replies...
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:27
Regular
On IMDB Matrix Revolutions went from 6.5/10 [393 votes] the other day to 6.7/10 [5,401 votes] so it looks like quite a few were disappointed with the movie. Or perhaps it was just a bunch of people out to give it a bad rating eitherway. The other two films, Matrix 8.5/10 and Reloaded 7.3/10
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:12
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Yep, AI was another disastrous waste of potential. How sad is it that all these great ideas are lost to idiotic films that are deemed a success because people go see them anyway because of the title/director/hype ?
Fri 07/11/03 at 15:46
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Bane wrote:
> You said: Everything that happens at the end of Revolutions is what
> the architect spoke about in Reloaded.
>
> The Architect said: you will be required to select from the matrix 23
> individuals, 16 female 7 male, to rebuild Zion
>
>
>
> Please, please, please, please tell me at what point in Revolutions
> Neo selects 16 women and 7 men to rebuild Zion, which would have
> recently been destroyed in an "exceedingly efficient"
> manner?

He chose the other door didnt he?
Fri 07/11/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*Big spoiler so don't read down*

How long did it take for Trinity to bloody die?
Fri 07/11/03 at 15:44
"Mimmargh!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I saw it last night
>
> ...

Those three dots say more than words ever could.
Fri 07/11/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I saw it last night

Fri 07/11/03 at 15:20
Regular
Worse than AI. And that's an insult for you.

Please note, I really liked Reloaded. But Revolutions made me want to hit someone. Anyone.
Fri 07/11/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Alternatively it's a crap movie with a plot made up on the fly and a few bits of philosophy thrown in to make people think they're clever.

Any holes in the plot ? No problem because there are so many you could find one from elsewhere to explain any discrepancies. And failing that, well the dialogue is so vague and subject to interpretation that it can also be used to patch the flaws.

Matrix - good
Reloaded - passable
Revolutions - oh dear, can you say CASH IN ?
Fri 07/11/03 at 14:50
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
You said: Everything that happens at the end of Revolutions is what the architect spoke about in Reloaded.

The Architect said: you will be required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female 7 male, to rebuild Zion

Please, please, please, please tell me at what point in Revolutions Neo selects 16 women and 7 men to rebuild Zion, which would have recently been destroyed in an "exceedingly efficient" manner?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.