GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not my pages?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/07/09 at 08:42
Regular
Hello Freeola guys

I seem to have someone elses pages showing up on my visitors and impressions overview and not all my pages, I have

Directory of spirit names and messages
under 10 Blue
Events
Awards

showing as my pages ?
Just thought you should know

Regards
Hugh

Instant pro www.guardianpestcontrol.co.uk
Tue 14/07/09 at 14:53
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Stats problem and meta tag now fixed.
Tue 14/07/09 at 13:49
Regular
Thanks Eccles
Tue 14/07/09 at 10:34
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I'm aware of the weird stats problem. On one of my sites it only appears on the current months stats, the correct pages appear for months in the past, which is weird!

As for the validation the meta tag needs correcting by me but you will need to open your page up for editing and save it again to try and get it saved as valid XHMTL as the data that makes up the page now is from the old InstantPro, which generated HTML 4.01. This won't validate as XHTML.
Tue 14/07/09 at 09:25
Regular
My site is still not validating these are the errors:-

# Line 11, Column 39: end tag for "meta" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified

" instead of ">".
# Info Line 11, Column 2: start tag was here

# Error Line 104, Column 77: Attribute "height" exists, but can not be used for this element.

… cellpadding="4" width="680" height="208">
<

You have used the attribute named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not support that attribute for this element. This error is often caused by incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the "Transitional" document type to get the "target" attribute), or by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "marginheight" (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead).

This error may also result if the element itself is not supported in the document type you are using, as an undefined element will have no supported attributes; in this case, see the element-undefined error message for further information.

How to fix: check the spelling and case of the element and attribute, (Remember XHTML is all lower-case) and/or check that they are both allowed in the chosen document type, and/or use CSS instead of this attribute. If you received this error when using the element to incorporate flash media in a Web page, see the FAQ item on valid flash.
# Error Line 104, Column 8705: document type does not allow element "span" here

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.