GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shriek Week"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/11/03 at 15:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Awful.
Bloody waste of a chance to show slightly creepy films that was, thanks Channel Four.
What did we have?
The Exorcist - good but how many times have we seen that?

Ring - Rubbish, dull Japanese non-horror with scary ending. "If you watch the tape, you'll get a call!" "I won't watch it then." "Oooh, you watched it! Now the phone will ring!" "I wont answer it then" "Now you have to solve the girl's disappearance!" "No, I'll not watch the tape" "You'll die now!" "No, I'll copy it and give to my dad". Pants. Big Japanese Kimono pants.

Audition - Boring. The most boring thing since the well-segment in The Ring. Bloke auditions for a new wife. This takes an hour. Then his mate says "She's odd" "No she isn't". This takes 40 mins. "Now I'll sleep with you and have dreams that you don't realise are dreams". This takes 20 mins. And then she goes mental and kills him. Except he doesn't die. A bit like Misery, but not as good. Boring boring boring.

Final Destination - Terrible, terrible teen-scream film.
"I saw the plane blow-up!" "I'm the semi-goth orphan that doesn't fit in at school, I'll help you!" "Thanks Goth-chick that nobody likes but underneath is a decent person" "No problem initially scared but then feisty hero" "I'm the Jock you hate, we'll bond by the end though. But I dislike you. Grrr Grrr Grrr" "I've figured out how to cheat death!" "No, you haven't" "Damn, let's remedy this in a sequel"

They should have shown:
Jacobs Ladder
Near Dark
Prince of Darkness
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
Any of the Romero zombie flicks

Ah well.
Wed 05/11/03 at 08:02
Regular
"cachoo"
Jetster wrote:
> I enjoyed The Hitcher. The one good film they showed.

They showed that?! Damn!

Horrible horrible film! Good though.. will *never* ever pick up a hitchhiker now!
Tue 04/11/03 at 22:09
Regular
"\\"
The scariest thing i saw all week was at like 50 in the top 100 scary moments. Where a woman breaks a mans ankles with a big hammer. Not really scary but more of a "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" moment.
Tue 04/11/03 at 20:03
Regular
jacobs ladder - agreed. nice and disturbing
Tue 04/11/03 at 19:23
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"It's finger-lickin' good!"

Paxton went from this to the live action Thunderbirds movie.

*shakes head*
Tue 04/11/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> "It ain't what's goin on, son. It's what's comin' off. Your
> face. Clean off."
---

"Hurt's don't it!"

"How old are you?"
"Let's just say I fell for The South"

Best vampire flick apart from The Lost Boys (but that's only for Corey Feldman).
Tue 04/11/03 at 18:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cubist wrote:
> it looked hilarious but is apparently hilarious

Yeah, thanks for that little nugget of pure genius there, Cubist. I'll remember that.
Tue 04/11/03 at 17:32
"Darth Vader 3442321"
How the Moomins didn't make the scary list is beyond me. That Ice Vampire episode...
Tue 04/11/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
And The Child Catcher!! I saw that on the 100 Scariest Movie Moments T.V. and it looked hilarious but is apparently hilarious.
Tue 04/11/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The Exorcist is pathetic, absolutely laughable, I actually laughed while watching it. Useless.
Tue 04/11/03 at 16:45
Regular
"One More Chance"
I enjoyed The Hitcher. The one good film they showed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.