GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Order a t-shirt!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/11/03 at 01:26
Regular
T-shirts are being printed, and are now available for order.

They are -very- high quality, and postage/packaging I'll try and keep to a minimum.

Fill in the form if you wanna order any, but seriously, there is a limited amount, so first come, first served etc.

http://www.thefantastictortoise.com/tshirt/index.html

There are links from the main site too. Including a wonderful banner ad I made. :)
Tue 04/11/03 at 01:26
Regular
T-shirts are being printed, and are now available for order.

They are -very- high quality, and postage/packaging I'll try and keep to a minimum.

Fill in the form if you wanna order any, but seriously, there is a limited amount, so first come, first served etc.

http://www.thefantastictortoise.com/tshirt/index.html

There are links from the main site too. Including a wonderful banner ad I made. :)
Tue 04/11/03 at 01:40
Regular
heh, I like the 'advantage of surprise' one :D

BTW I clicked the bubble one to bring up a picture, and it took me to the top of the page instead - might wanna check it
Tue 04/11/03 at 01:40
Yea, I got that too.
Tue 04/11/03 at 01:54
Regular
Yup, sorted now, thanks guys. :)
Tue 04/11/03 at 08:06
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The imaginary sheep one made me laugh man. I'm tempted...
Tue 04/11/03 at 12:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I shall hopefully be ordering the hat-car one ASAP.
Tue 04/11/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I'llput myself up for public execution by saying that I wuld be embarrassed to be seen wearing any of those... things in public.
Tue 04/11/03 at 12:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
One more thing, any measurements on the sizes? Not sure whether to get small or medium.
Tue 04/11/03 at 12:42
Regular
The advantage of surprise is incredible.

I didn't want to spend any more money than I have to at the moment, but I might just have to for one of those!

I have to admit I wasn't expecting to really want to buy anything, but I take my hat (car?) off to you, you've done it again!
Ah, to hell with it, I'm off to order :^)
Tue 04/11/03 at 15:02
Regular
Heh, the hat-car one is brilliant.

I'd be very tempted to get a couple if I hadn't just ordered Atsumare. But they really are genius.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.