GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX 3 !!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/03 at 16:25
Regular
I have very little time on the net at the moment, so this'll be short. Anyway, SSX 3, fantastic, played a friends copy on Friday, and my own arrived from home on Sunday. I love the structure, though at first it took a moment to get used to. The modes and variety are excellent, and generally everything is bigger or more spangly.

The amount of Uber tricks, various clothes, accessories, courses, jumps, competitions, medals, tricks, BIG challenges etc... is amazing, and its clear this game it going to be excellent fun for months to come. The difficulty seems to be pitched nicely as well. In the first game, I built up my snowboarding ability, and that meant that Tricky was completed within a day of owning it. With this one though, its taking much longer, and I'm finding myself owning a few silvers here and there, a good sign for the lastability of this game.

More soon. Your views?
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:25
Regular
I have very little time on the net at the moment, so this'll be short. Anyway, SSX 3, fantastic, played a friends copy on Friday, and my own arrived from home on Sunday. I love the structure, though at first it took a moment to get used to. The modes and variety are excellent, and generally everything is bigger or more spangly.

The amount of Uber tricks, various clothes, accessories, courses, jumps, competitions, medals, tricks, BIG challenges etc... is amazing, and its clear this game it going to be excellent fun for months to come. The difficulty seems to be pitched nicely as well. In the first game, I built up my snowboarding ability, and that meant that Tricky was completed within a day of owning it. With this one though, its taking much longer, and I'm finding myself owning a few silvers here and there, a good sign for the lastability of this game.

More soon. Your views?
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
ssxpro wrote:
> Your views?

My view at the weekend after seeing the trailer on the TV was mouthwateringly jawdropping!!!

I've ordered it today :)
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
Looks amazing - Getting it at the end of the week
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:43
Regular
"Touched!"
Got the game, loving it, aint had loads of time on it but i'm liking it very mucho at the moment!
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:48
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
I've had this game pre ordered for months now.

But thanks to the postal strike, it still has not arrived.

I expect it within the next few days though.

My friend brought it around Sunday and we played it online, since his PS 2 is not online.

Online = great and I can not wait to play it offline.

I won this guy online for the first time, 177,000 on my first time.
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Is the online part of this free?

I've not even looked into getting my PS2 hooked up to online play as I've not had any games with those capabilities. As this'll be my first then maybe I should think about it :)

I read about Everquest being £8 per month but as I hardly ever get to play it now then £8 per month is a bit of a waste :(
Mon 03/11/03 at 17:51
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
It is great on the online mode.

You get about 20+ easy differnt levels. Ranging from race, slopestyle, something else.

In those catagories you get like R+B freestyle, my favourite, Big Air, Half pipes and something else.

If your PS 2 connects to the net, it doesn't cost you to play SSX 3 online.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
SSX 3 = great wrote:
> If your PS 2 connects to the net, it doesn't cost you to play SSX 3
> online.

Cheers for that, it's not connected at the moment but I can see a christmas present suggestion coming up :)
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:34
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
If you do get it, look our for me Ka Craaaaaazy and I'll give you a game. Slopestyle though, not race, race's are for people with no skill on the game, all it is is move the analogue stick ubtil you finish the race.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yeah ok will do, although you'll probably slaughter me :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.