GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1 Vs 100. Win prizes!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/07/09 at 20:29
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Hey just wondering if anyone is playing this on Xbox Live? It's on every Friday from 7.30pm till 9.30. Just in middle of it right now and sadly have just been in the crowd :( Questions are sometimes real easy but there are the odd ones that throw you off.
Wed 15/07/09 at 23:53
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Yeah they are quite good fun, but is it just me or do they feel very media based. It's quite rare I've come across a question about science or history or something like that. Usually it's about movies, music and quite a few video game questions. Not sure if it's just me :S
Wed 15/07/09 at 08:28
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
They are now on frequently every weeknight.
I'm only ever in the crowd, but I think eventually, when the sweepstakes are on, it'll be more interesting!

Quite good fun seeing how many people are in the game (average of about 55,000!)
Sat 11/07/09 at 21:22
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Whoops my mistake. Don't think there are any shows on the Saturday :S Don't know where I got that from. Edited the first post :)
Sat 11/07/09 at 08:02
Regular
Although was looking forward to this, I haven't had the time :(

Hopefully it'll keep people's interest long enough for me to have a go at some point.
Fri 10/07/09 at 20:29
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Hey just wondering if anyone is playing this on Xbox Live? It's on every Friday from 7.30pm till 9.30. Just in middle of it right now and sadly have just been in the crowd :( Questions are sometimes real easy but there are the odd ones that throw you off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.