GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weekend Chat Se7en - HallowE'En Horror"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/03 at 16:39
Regular
There hasnee been a weekend chat for a while, so I thought I'd treat you good people to another of my fine topics.

Here you're gonna tell us what you're up to this weekend, and it better be good - if you're working or something equally painful, make something up, so it doesn't bring the rest of us down :D

So, what're you up to people - I'll get us started.

Tonight I'm going to play music very loud in my bedroom til around 8pm, when I will be going to a public house until close.

Tomorrow it's a fancy dress party at a friends house, and gathering from how many people he invited, half of england is going, so should be good. Will all be going down town in fancy dress to terrorize those nice folk too, although I suspect a lot of us won't be coming back alive (it's that kind of town)

Sunday I'll be spending in a horizontal position, and phrases such as "Never again", "what happened" and "why do I feel the need to damage myself" will be uttered from my mouth which will taste like a sewer.

Monday I'll be wanting to top myself as I go back to work.

So, any plans then?
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:39
Regular
There hasnee been a weekend chat for a while, so I thought I'd treat you good people to another of my fine topics.

Here you're gonna tell us what you're up to this weekend, and it better be good - if you're working or something equally painful, make something up, so it doesn't bring the rest of us down :D

So, what're you up to people - I'll get us started.

Tonight I'm going to play music very loud in my bedroom til around 8pm, when I will be going to a public house until close.

Tomorrow it's a fancy dress party at a friends house, and gathering from how many people he invited, half of england is going, so should be good. Will all be going down town in fancy dress to terrorize those nice folk too, although I suspect a lot of us won't be coming back alive (it's that kind of town)

Sunday I'll be spending in a horizontal position, and phrases such as "Never again", "what happened" and "why do I feel the need to damage myself" will be uttered from my mouth which will taste like a sewer.

Monday I'll be wanting to top myself as I go back to work.

So, any plans then?
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Balls"
tonight - basicaly nothing but painstakingly tourcherous bordom

tomorrow - all day out preparing for the nights festivites of beer and vodka... and basical anything i can get my hands on

sunday - no hangover as i dont get them... for some reason, followed by an outing to an all you can eat chinesse food restraunt for the farthers birthday. then stupid coursework for a harsh making teacher to whom nothing is good enough.
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:47
Regular
morbo wrote:
> sunday - no hangover as i dont get them...

damn you!

I think it's what you drink though, normally I stick to fosters or kronenbourg and feel reasonably rotten the day after.

last week a mate of mine was offering me Gin and Tonic (not my scene really, but I thought it worth a try) - no hangover whatsoever.

I ain't about to start drinking that crap regularly though.

the best cure for a hangover I find is to drink 3 or 4 pints of water BEFORE you go to bed. you might need to get up for a pish, but you feel x amount better.
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Light of the world"
I will be waking early to go to my gorgeous boyfriends house and 'congratulate' him on his performance tonight! (he has an acting job this eve)

Working with the fishies sunday...

Yes. Not a good one
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:49
Regular
"cachoo"
Heheh, I don't get hangover's either. Lucky!!
I drink vodka and stoopid alcopops and all is fine.

Some aren't so lucky!
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:52
Regular
Right, I'm leaving Uni now to go and pick up some stuff for me old man. back on here in a while if you people are still about.

adios mochachos

LLLLLADER
Fri 31/10/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Right, I'm leaving Uni now to go and pick up some stuff for me old
> man. back on here in a while if you people are still about.
>
> adios mochachos
>
> LLLLLADER

Lets hope he isn't mugged, killed etc by Trick or Treaters. And WTF is with all the fireworks tonight already ? Where I am it's like a gigantic air raid type thing.
Fri 31/10/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Balls"
No fireworks here yet. But we've been having at least 3 boxes going off per night. Just so you know I don’t set off 3 boxes per night i mean 3 different houses have had a display each night.
Fri 31/10/03 at 18:02
Regular
"\\"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> I will be waking early to go to my gorgeous boyfriends house and
> 'congratulate' him on his performance tonight! (he has an acting job
> this eve)

Going trick or treating isn't actually acting.
Fri 31/10/03 at 18:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
AHAHAHAHA!

That got me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.