GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""wat da F#c* is a console command?""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/03 at 09:48
Regular
"ash"
look, i'm tryin 2 get this game to work and it's sayin sumtin about entering the words "-console command" into the shortcut target box. I have no idea how or where to do this. Can any1 help??????
Fri 31/10/03 at 09:48
Regular
"ash"
look, i'm tryin 2 get this game to work and it's sayin sumtin about entering the words "-console command" into the shortcut target box. I have no idea how or where to do this. Can any1 help??????
Fri 31/10/03 at 10:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
Just command your console to make it work,

"I order you Gamecube to spin thy disc!"
Fri 31/10/03 at 10:13
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Right, find the shortcut icon for the game you need to get working. Right click the shortcut and click on properties. In the properties window which opens is a box with the words "Target" next to it, add the words to the end of the words in that box but keep them inside the "'s.

That any help ?
Fri 31/10/03 at 10:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
Mine was better. :-P
Fri 31/10/03 at 11:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
In terms of humour maybe, but it's a new person and a more helpful response was more appropriate, non ?
Sat 01/11/03 at 02:28
Regular
"ash"
ok, i tried that, but it still wont work, it says the path is invalid. i guess i'll just give up. Thanx heaps neway guys.
Sat 01/11/03 at 02:30
Regular
motorXchick wrote:
> ok, i tried that, but it still wont work, it says the path is invalid.
> i guess i'll just give up. Thanx heaps neway guys.

shut your north and south
Sat 01/11/03 at 10:53
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im confused - are you clicking on a shortcut on your PC desktop or is this a problem on a console?

if PC, then it seems that the shortcut has become invalid or damaged.

Remove the shotcut, go into the directory where the game has been installed and make a new short cut of the exe and re-run it.

If console then *shrug*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.