GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Request a review!"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/07/09 at 18:40
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hi all,

Seen this idea on other forums and thought it would be good to have here too.

Basically anyone who wants a specific review can post on here, and hopefully some charming sole will see the request and write a little something about it in the normal fashion.

Some things to note:

-Do not post the review on this thread, start a new one using the format "[GAME] Game Name" as usual

-There is no obligation for anyone to comply with any request, so if you do not get what you were after please be patient

-All submissons will be eligible for the Gaming Awards

-If no review is posted by a user, within a considerate timeframe an attempt will be made to find a review to post.
Fri 15/04/11 at 16:49
Regular
"Braaains"
theweirdo666 wrote:
Has anyone got Silent Hill: shattered memories on the wii?

I could review the PS2 version, but not the Wii version.
Mon 11/04/11 at 20:05
"The Videogame King"
Is this thing still going on? If so, does anybody have a review for the horror movie Terror Toons. I wanted to see it but I read some of the user reviews on IMDB and it sounds pretty bad so I'm starting to reconsider.
Tue 01/02/11 at 17:08
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Has anyone got Silent Hill: shattered memories on the wii?
Tue 01/02/11 at 17:01
"The Videogame King"
How about a review of Bad Taste, that other movie by Peter Jackson.
Sat 29/01/11 at 23:37
"The Videogame King"
I don't really need that Meet The Feebles review anymore.
Fri 14/01/11 at 16:12
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
is this still active? Anyway i'm interested in a review of the game "Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom."

I normally don't mind about researching, but this games seems to be either really hated or loved! I was wandering if anyone on here had played it, and if they had any thoughts that could be put forward in a review.
Tue 11/01/11 at 23:04
"The Videogame King"
I was wondering if anyone could write review of 'Meet The Feebles', that Peter Jackson film. It sounds really nasty, i just want to know how good it is.
Sat 11/09/10 at 04:30
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
why were you warned jess
Fri 10/09/10 at 07:58
Regular
"Win Free Prizes"
wonderful review
Thu 09/09/10 at 02:52
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
azurk for the original xbox would be good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.