GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"High standards"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/03 at 00:54
We are know in our area for having scary haloween stuff.
Every year my parents do something that scare the little kids, makes at least 2-3 of them cry every year.

SO far we have had a lady come to the door twice today asking were we get our scary music Cd's and she came again to ask about the smoke machines and other equiptment.
Then she started saying how she remembers things that we done a few years ago and how good they are.

Heh.

Anyone else do anything like this?

Popular around the area for haloween stuff?
Thu 30/10/03 at 00:54
We are know in our area for having scary haloween stuff.
Every year my parents do something that scare the little kids, makes at least 2-3 of them cry every year.

SO far we have had a lady come to the door twice today asking were we get our scary music Cd's and she came again to ask about the smoke machines and other equiptment.
Then she started saying how she remembers things that we done a few years ago and how good they are.

Heh.

Anyone else do anything like this?

Popular around the area for haloween stuff?
Thu 30/10/03 at 01:00
Regular
"cachoo"
I'm gonna have to find your house! I love trick or treating. Shame I'm too old now.. =D

I'm an old humbug though when it comes to giving kids treats. I think it might be water out the window this year. Hehe!
Thu 30/10/03 at 01:07
Yer im tool old too.
I think ill just do nothing this year, i don't really like all that kinda stuff.
Now christmas, thats good because you get loads of decent presents :D
Thu 30/10/03 at 01:08
Regular
"boom"
Ms NY, unblock me :-D
Thu 30/10/03 at 01:10
Regular
"cachoo"
Wha?! I'm not even signed in =P
Thu 30/10/03 at 01:11
Regular
"cachoo"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Yer im tool old too.
> I think ill just do nothing this year, i don't really like all that
> kinda stuff.
> Now christmas, thats good because you get loads of decent presents :D

Too old for trick or treating? How old do you think you *should* be when you stop?
Thu 30/10/03 at 01:35
Ms NY wrote:

> Too old for trick or treating? How old do you think you *should* be
> when you stop?

um 12-13 i guess.

What age do you think?
Thu 30/10/03 at 01:47
Regular
"cachoo"
40? =D
Thu 30/10/03 at 09:07
Regular
"Teal'c"
18, 19.
Thu 30/10/03 at 09:11
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
When you're too old for trick or treating, you're the right age for dressing up and going to nightclubs. You can't lose. (I'm getting too old for both)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.