GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Media never learn?-Diana Inquest."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/10/03 at 00:02
Regular
To be honest after about 2 days of it I started ignoring that whole David Kelly, story as quite frankly it got boring. The same situation is so blatantly going to happen with this whole Diana situation, It is moronic to say the least to want to open an inquest for the following reasons:

A. She has been dead 6 years, there has been a French inquest, they either found nothing or were told not to find anything, either way the results of the Brit inquest would be the same as the same people have had 6 years to cover up what they want.

B. If, and it is a huge IF, she was murdered they aren't gonna be able to prove it, The people who would have done it would be thorough professionals who will have covered it up perfectly and will have the right contacts to make sure the truth would not come out.

C. If by some absolute miracle somebody actually proved she was murdered whats going to happen? Firstly you would damage, one of the best intelligence agencies in the world with a mass culling of security heads, who were likely just to have been following higher orders, and by removing our best men damage our national security. Or More likely we will have a David Kelly style "blame sombody in the middle ranks whose expendable policy" in which some one who is probably fairly innocent will be sacrificed to the media, and will end up topping themselves, due to the constant hounding from the "i love Diana brigade".

No good can ever come from this, and it is purely speculation at best, some things are better left alone and this is definitely one of them because even if she was murdered those responsible would never face justice it can only lead to a negative impact on the country, but, oh no, if the Daily mail Can damage our Intelligence agencies then all will be well. Then who will catch their hated paedophiles, stop the terrorists or restrict weapons flows into the UK, Nevermind we'll just report on Saint Diana and then moan when Fleet Street gets blown up. Let it rest.
Sat 25/10/03 at 00:02
Regular
To be honest after about 2 days of it I started ignoring that whole David Kelly, story as quite frankly it got boring. The same situation is so blatantly going to happen with this whole Diana situation, It is moronic to say the least to want to open an inquest for the following reasons:

A. She has been dead 6 years, there has been a French inquest, they either found nothing or were told not to find anything, either way the results of the Brit inquest would be the same as the same people have had 6 years to cover up what they want.

B. If, and it is a huge IF, she was murdered they aren't gonna be able to prove it, The people who would have done it would be thorough professionals who will have covered it up perfectly and will have the right contacts to make sure the truth would not come out.

C. If by some absolute miracle somebody actually proved she was murdered whats going to happen? Firstly you would damage, one of the best intelligence agencies in the world with a mass culling of security heads, who were likely just to have been following higher orders, and by removing our best men damage our national security. Or More likely we will have a David Kelly style "blame sombody in the middle ranks whose expendable policy" in which some one who is probably fairly innocent will be sacrificed to the media, and will end up topping themselves, due to the constant hounding from the "i love Diana brigade".

No good can ever come from this, and it is purely speculation at best, some things are better left alone and this is definitely one of them because even if she was murdered those responsible would never face justice it can only lead to a negative impact on the country, but, oh no, if the Daily mail Can damage our Intelligence agencies then all will be well. Then who will catch their hated paedophiles, stop the terrorists or restrict weapons flows into the UK, Nevermind we'll just report on Saint Diana and then moan when Fleet Street gets blown up. Let it rest.
Sat 25/10/03 at 01:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
As soon as i saw the results of a phone poll on richard and judy saying that like 91% of voters thought diana was murdered and couldnt help but groan. To be honest i couldnt give a toss about Diana, while everybody else was lighting a candle and buying the ridiculously successful candle in the wind single, i was getting on with my life.
Sat 25/10/03 at 06:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
There are far more professional ways to kill someone and those are ways that are 100% certain to work, involving her in a car crash is not a professional way to go about things if it was a hit that was sent out on her. There are so many factors that you have to rely on for her to die, strength of the car, the way the car impacts against the wall, speed of the car to create such an impact to kill her etc etc

The simple truth of the matter is that Diana risked her own life when she got in the car with a driver over the limit and it was a risk that didn't pay off, as much as the diana lovers may want to believe the Royal Family or an outside party had something to do with her death, sorry to disappoint you all but it was a sad accident, get on with your lives and stop trying to find little conspiracies. What next? Little green men had something to do with it?
Sat 25/10/03 at 10:13
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
More professional ways yes, but they'd arise even more suspicion. Saying that any investigation would damage the intelligence agencies is frankly ludicrous, for starters if (and that's an if so small in chance that there is more chance I win the lottery tonight) someone is involved then they're more than likely a rogue element or did so illegally.

Without Burrel's letter I thought there was nothing to the conspiracy theories, but with it....how did she know about any possible attempt ? Someone must have told her a rumour. Who did she name (that the Daily Mail blanked out) ? Why that name, who told her that name or how did she find out ?

If Burrel's letter is verified as being truly Diana's handwriting (I understand from various reports it is being tested) then there needs to be a criminal investigation immediately - potentially this goes way further than the Royal Family and if there are those in this country willing to authorise such actions they need to be outed.
Sat 25/10/03 at 10:28
"possibly impossible"
Bell, Diana was paranoid of everything and anything at this stage in her life. Yes, it may have been true that someone was watching her, the whole Royal family are probably being watched by MI5 at this point in time.

You can either put it down to co-incidence that she thought they were watching her for this purpose, or you can say that she had a tip off, but a car crash wouldn't be the ideal solution and even without the idea of someone trying to kill her, the fact that the driver (a well respected senior member of the hotel she was staying at) was pretty much off his head means that she had very little chance at the high speeds they drive in France.

Given that it would be nearly impossible (but probably not completely impossible) to arrange the crash with a drunk driver, I doubt that they were relying on this as a surefire way to kill Diana. You could argue that he was given the drink and/or drug cocktail deliberately or had somehow been given it unawares, but 'they' would still rely a hell of a lot of luck to assume that the car would crash as a result.
Sat 25/10/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I think you missed the main point of it all Ashley. If your Mum or other close family relative was killed and there was a possibility it could be murder would you just say. "Ah well it's been a few years and I don't want any of you guys to get fired so we'll just forget about the whole thing" ? Well would you? I know I wouldn't. The fact that Diana was hugely in the public eye at the time for being such a shining example of what the monarchy should be like makes the public want to know the truth aswell. Diana was the only person in the Monarchy I ever knew who really helped people around the world and for her to possibly be murdered is something the public is not willing to accept. We want to know (if it is true) why such a good person was murdered.

Of course this doesn't apply to everyone in the UK but a pretty damn high percentage. I would certainly like to know the truth and I hope it is found out.
Sat 25/10/03 at 12:00
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I really wish I could bring myself to care about this whole mess. She died, it was an accident. Get over it.
Sat 25/10/03 at 12:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
To be perfectly honest I am sick of this being pumped through the media like regurgitaed McDonalds ingredients. It's been about 6 years now and yeah, at the time a member of the royal family saddened the patriots amongst us but 6 years on it becomes bloody annoying. However the media keep buying there stories from sheet-heads like Paul Burrel and co and front-page it. Why? Because it sells.
Sat 25/10/03 at 12:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
What are they going to claim next? That the Queen mother was assassinated by Michael Jackson before being harvested for body parts like a poor Russian child? The media are stupid.
Sat 25/10/03 at 13:08
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I don't think they'll claim that Kyz heh...although there is something seriously off about Micheal Jackson. I just thought he was a myth made up to scare children. Like the Boogie Man and so on. Then when I was about 8 I learned the truth about the big black guy who thinks he's a little white guy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.