GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Banning spree"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/10/03 at 13:57
Regular
It seems I have missed the sudden banning of many users such as:

Alec
GAME WHIZ
Lawri

I was only on a week ago and yet they have been banned?

Can someone please explain the situation to me?
Sat 25/10/03 at 07:31
Regular
I'm sure Alec knows I'm messing. My opinion doesn't change at all. I like Alec, just not the stupid boogie threads.
Sat 25/10/03 at 00:03
Earlier on today (or yesterday night) Candyfloss ("God" of the forums), who has now left his job, askes us to come up with some new names for his user type... I think timmargh went one step too far with some name. It's probably in the candyfloss thread somewhere.
Fri 24/10/03 at 23:59
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Earlier in the post what did Timmargh do to get the title of "Forum dweeb??" and Staff Abuser???
Fri 24/10/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Candyfloss Rocks!!!"
DW wrote:
> ARGH IT'S MUTANT_GUY.
>
> I hate him. I really really hate him. And Alec is cool. ;c)

DW, I thought you liked me. You make me unhappy. :'(
Fri 24/10/03 at 23:08
Regular
What I did was be very obnoxious (see note about me) and posted topics about a whole lot of nothing. My posts were stupid and thoughtless.
Fri 24/10/03 at 22:56
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Well whatever Mutant did I don't know 'cause I never noticed it. DW's opinion seems to change like the wind (and it is a very windy day) + he's been banned and brought back himself. If Mutant or Handy man messes around he'll get banned, until then it's good to see more people coming to the forums.
Fri 24/10/03 at 22:55
Regular
shhh DW you have lost all your super powers now ;)
Fri 24/10/03 at 22:52
Regular
Try reading the below post about me being COMPLETELY reformed from the mutant brand, as I HAVE subsequently changed.

Also that is completely contrsting to your view on Alec that you poste djust a few posts back...
Fri 24/10/03 at 22:48
Regular
ARGH IT'S MUTANT_GUY.

I hate him. I really really hate him. And Alec is cool. ;c)
Fri 24/10/03 at 22:46
Regular
Yes I am,

Or, if this helps,

My_name_is_jon_smith,

Mutant_Guy:)

or (of course) Mutant :)

I have now reformed (see tagline) and have started doing thoughtful topics/posts. I know I have a long way to go to become a SR respected user, but I feel I should no longer carry the Mutant brand, which marked me as some thoughtless poster.

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.