GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music with your personality"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/10/03 at 17:18
Regular
So...Which song, or just part of a song makes you feel yourself? what makes you feel like battery juice is running in your ateries, making you flail your limbs wildly like some jim carey-machine?
what song will make you feel a strong emotion? Anger? Energetic? Strength? the kind of mental thinking that makes you want your muscles to inflate, ripping your clothing, like some Hulk-spoof-machine(oh dear)?

Well, i have to say that Ozzy Osbourne really strikes a nerve when he really gives it some in his song, 'Facing Hell'. The Introduction is energetically suspenseful, and around about 3:15 into the song he gives the vocals a right welly, and the 'forced' sound makes me increasingly aggressive, as though i want to smash a thin plank of wood over a random person. I think he should have made it last until the end, and it would have made ozzy sound like he looks. y'know, hands help up in crooked fashion, and gob wide open baring both top and bottom rows of teeth - with circular shades.

meh...
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:03
Regular
"cachoo"
Ms NY wrote:
> Chris Clark - Pleen 1930's
Makes me feel like a child again. Brings back memories even though I never listened to this song as a child.

> Rob Dougan - Furious Angels
Makes me feel alive!!

> Massive Attack - Teardrop
Don't know what it is about this song. Been listening to this for a few years and now feels a part of me. Worth a mention.

> Thomas Newman - Reading Room
For the pessimistic side.
Fri 24/10/03 at 08:56
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Slipknot or ill nino. It makes u feel strong and like u can take on the world for some reason!
Thu 23/10/03 at 17:40
Regular
the names of the songs are all well and good, but what actually makes it so? what is it about the song?
Thu 23/10/03 at 13:07
Regular
"cachoo"
Chris Clark - Pleen 1930's
Rob Dougan - Furious Angels
Massive Attack - Teardrop
Thomas Newman - Reading Room
Wed 22/10/03 at 12:51
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Royksopp- Eple
Binary Finary- 1998
Andreas Johnson- Glorious
Coldplay- Clocks
- Polotik
Wed 22/10/03 at 08:47
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Gates of Babylon - Rainbow.
5 minutes of sheer perfection to my ears. The Persian intro, the threatening and poetic lyrics, the flowng chorus, the subtle guitar solo, and then the Devil's fiddle ending. Perfection.
Wed 22/10/03 at 07:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Pearls Girl - Underworld.

(full album version) I never get tired of listening to it, and as far as I'm concerned, its utter perfection in all areas.
Tue 21/10/03 at 20:49
Regular
i never really liked oasis' music. however, reading a large magazine about their interviews is rather amusing...
Tue 21/10/03 at 17:39
Regular
oasis - cigarettes and alcky-hol
Tue 21/10/03 at 17:18
Regular
So...Which song, or just part of a song makes you feel yourself? what makes you feel like battery juice is running in your ateries, making you flail your limbs wildly like some jim carey-machine?
what song will make you feel a strong emotion? Anger? Energetic? Strength? the kind of mental thinking that makes you want your muscles to inflate, ripping your clothing, like some Hulk-spoof-machine(oh dear)?

Well, i have to say that Ozzy Osbourne really strikes a nerve when he really gives it some in his song, 'Facing Hell'. The Introduction is energetically suspenseful, and around about 3:15 into the song he gives the vocals a right welly, and the 'forced' sound makes me increasingly aggressive, as though i want to smash a thin plank of wood over a random person. I think he should have made it last until the end, and it would have made ozzy sound like he looks. y'know, hands help up in crooked fashion, and gob wide open baring both top and bottom rows of teeth - with circular shades.

meh...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.