GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So how many of you......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/10/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Mon 20/10/03 at 21:25
"The Will of D."
Well i was always a loner during Primary school by most of the people in the same year and so I had to make some friends with lower and maybe higher years to fit in, but when I went to Secondary school I was only one of 6 people from my school to go o that secondary school, and so had to make entirely new ones. It wasn't always their fault for picking on me since I did seem a tad overworked when the slightest thing would be made fun of. I only had a colple of fights thankfully but they were almost always ended with a teacher intervening or a small punch in the face that I just stopped at anyway coz I wasn't very strong at that point to make much difference.

But when i started to make friends (which did help a tad with my social life but not the rest of it) I became more confident and less prone to anger. Also since last January i bought myself some weights with my christmas money, and have increased my muscle strength 10 fold (see told you i wasn't strong back then), and have revised my stratedgy for fights if and when I come across another in my life, and will not stop at one hit since it won't be school anymore.
Mon 20/10/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
When I was at primary school (age 5 to 11) I was one of "main men" that everyone knew and I got on well with a lot of people. When I moved to secondary school (age 11 to 16) there was no one I knew and, with it being a private school, it was full of spoilt little rich kids (I got a scholarship). The first time I got picked on I tried hitting the lad (who was 4 years older than me) and so he and his 2 mates beat me up. It wasn't *that* bad but I did get taken to casualty and they got suspended for a week each.

From then on I *never* tried sticking up for myself either physically or verbally until I left and so was the target of a lot of abuse. My muscular dystrophy was starting to be more noticable at that age, too, and I got stick from all sides because of it. Still, that which does not destroy us can only make us stronger ...

I've had a couple of dreams where I'm back at school but there are a couple of the friends I have now in my class and I feel safe and secure, like I do in life now, and not scared of everyone, like I was then. When someone in my dream picks on me or takes the p**s out the way I walk or talk I have a clever retort which makes everyone laugh and them look stupid. Dreams are great ...
Mon 20/10/03 at 20:38
Ive really only ever been seriously beaten up once.

It was me against pretty much all of the 9th years, and a few year 10's.
I put up a good fight though considering i was on my own, i took about 5 people down befor i got taken down and beaten absolutly crapless.
I was lucky that a couple of 6th formers and teachers were walking past at the time.
I had to miss the last 2 lessons of school because i was acting weird (Lots of people punching you in the head hurts) i also got let home 10 minuets early incase they came after me after school, which they did for about a week.
I also had to go to the doctors to check for a broken cheek bone and a broken nose, luckily nothing was broken.

Hey ho whats school without at least one fight eh?
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:18
Regular
I don't do fights, I'm not from Essex or a pikey.
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:17
Regular
I thought so too. You'd have to be some kind of Russell Crowe in 'A Beautiful Mind' alike, to crack the code and work out what the words actually say.

Just call me genius.
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:17
Regular
"cachoo"
Never been in a real fight, but I remember I was at basketball practise at the local leisure centre and the girl on my team annoyed me because she accidently elbowed me in the nose after trying to throw the ball towards the hoop. So I 'accidently' punched her in the face and hurt my knuckles. :(
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:12
Regular
"Light of the world"
well censored
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:09
Regular
"It's been a while.."
You're as much of a good girl as i am swedish...
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Light of the world"
Alec wrote:
> Firey essex girl... :cD

indeed. That one evening I was because if someone *especially french* tries to molest you you dont stick around.

Other than that I am a good girl O:)
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:06
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Firey essex girl... :cD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.