GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RIP Michael Jackson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/06/09 at 07:48
"possibly impossible"
Michael Jackson has died today, aged 50.

BBC news repor

This is pretty big news. Whether you respected him or not, Jackson was a big influence and a superstar in his own right.

It's a bit of a shock that he died so soon, right before a big comeback gig.
Fri 26/06/09 at 07:48
"possibly impossible"
Michael Jackson has died today, aged 50.

BBC news repor

This is pretty big news. Whether you respected him or not, Jackson was a big influence and a superstar in his own right.

It's a bit of a shock that he died so soon, right before a big comeback gig.
Fri 26/06/09 at 08:03
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
It is big news, not sure if I liked him all that much, but some of his hits were brilliant.

Slightly saddened that he has gone, although I think I heard last night on the radio he had paramedics trying to resucitate him at his home (although I was certain that was a dream...)

And with Angel Farrah Fawcett gone as well, kind of makes you think how precious life is, no matter how rich or famous you are.

EDIT: RIP

*Thriller...
Fri 26/06/09 at 08:03
Regular
"THFC"
It is a shock and he has inspired many people with his music. Love or Hate him and whatever he did in his personal life, he was a great artist and released some of the biggest songs in the world.

R.I.P.
Fri 26/06/09 at 08:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I was wondering how long it'd be before someone created this on here. You sure as hell can't avoid this story anywhere else on the net.
Sad to see it happen but can't say I'm surprised at all, even if it is shocking. Every year it seems I find myself discussing with my mum who is likely to die in the forthcoming year. Jackson has been mentioned every year for the last 5.
I actually had a vague premonition about this about 4 or 5 days ago. I was sat on my bed and totally randomly thought "Someone major is going to die within the next week". Had no idea who it would be though. I've had that happen before.

Just a little thing I heard earlier from the stupid BBC Asia reporter.

"Well he was due to tour Asia for the first time in 13 years but obviously that won't be happening now"

Well done to her
Fri 26/06/09 at 09:56
Regular
Cut down during the peak of his career :'(

But seriously, I envy whoever inherits his monkey.
Fri 26/06/09 at 10:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Total Legend! Sad loss.
Fri 26/06/09 at 10:55
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Shame, with all the rumours you that flew around (believe em or not) you felt he deserved this second chance of a tour more than anyone.

I was certainly upset.
Fri 26/06/09 at 11:26
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Honestly, I'm not personally upset.

However, I will concede that the music industry has lost one of it's true legends and 'pop' wouldn't be what it is today with his massive input and innovation.
Fri 26/06/09 at 12:32
Regular
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett?

About three hours.

Too soon? ^-^
Fri 26/06/09 at 13:42
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
BlackholeAlfonse wrote:
> What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett?
>
> About three hours.
>
> ......
>
>
> Too soon? ^-^

I was getting jokes at 8 this morning, it's never too early.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.