GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Peep Show"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/10/03 at 23:36
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Aahhhh, I love this show.
Seriously.

Do you love it too?
Tue 28/10/03 at 22:46
Regular
"always swirling"
lol

"i'm gonna feel so bad after this, yep after i'm gonna feel really bad. i'm gonna feel so bad AFTER this"

that show was class
Tue 28/10/03 at 22:40
Regular
that show was class, shame its ended now, only lasted like 6 weeks, but i spose thats expected of a first time comedy series. lets hope theres a new series soon.
Sat 25/10/03 at 20:28
"Mimmargh!"
Blank wrote:
> "(What about my abnormal knackers? What I really need is a good
> long look at another mans' balls, but that's so fraut with potential
> problems!)"

''Ok, don't get ahead of yourself''

The bit with the nurse was hilarious too.
Sat 25/10/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"Mark, stop boasting and get some johnies"
"(johnies? was that a plural? Wow. Hope she doesn't think I'm superman or something)"
Sat 25/10/03 at 15:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I thought last night's was excellent.

"Mark, I'm scared"
"Don't be scared mate"
"I am scared"
"Don't be scared"
"I AM scared"
"That's fine. That's fine, perfectly natural"

"Nothing could make me feel better. Except maybe...one thing could make me feel better?"
"Look Jeremy, people die, get over it. My Dad died when I was three, I didn't let it screw me up. I don't spend my life trying to fill a Daddy shaped hole"

"I was with Ray before he...went, and I think it's important for us to remember that he found Jesus. I know, Liz, there's no evidence for Jesus, but there's no evidence for lots of things...science, and the stock market, but we believe in them. Look, what I'm trying to say is, if I'd never particularly liked, say, Enya before, and that now I thought that Enya was great, and that Enya died for our sins, and that I wanted a funeral with lots of pictures of Enya, and lots of mentions...of Enya, then I think it'd be a bit bloody rich my sister to ban all mention of Enya from it. Yeah?"

"Well, not to...beat about the bush, it's about my..."
"Peniss?"
"Testisticles"

"Mark, stop boasting and get some johnies"

"I mean, if I want an X-Box, why not just get an X-Box?"
"...Right"
"(You're losing her)"

"3 months?"
"3 to 6"
"I could say miracle cure, then maybe she'd give me another one as congratulations"

"(What about my abnormal knackers? What I really need is a good long look at another mans' balls, but that's so fraut with potential problems!)"

Quoty quoty quoty.
Sat 25/10/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
the_aoe_slaught  wrote:
> Oh and I don't like it... I found two bits in it funny last night...
> Although usually nothing makes me laugh so it's probably good.

Last nights wasn't as funny as the one last week I think.
Sat 25/10/03 at 12:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
Last one in the series last night, its a shame I really like it. I will buy it on dvd I reckon.
Sat 25/10/03 at 09:45
Regular
"\\"
Oh and I don't like it... I found two bits in it funny last night... Although usually nothing makes me laugh so it's probably good.
Sat 25/10/03 at 09:44
Regular
"\\"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Yes, but there's no "The" in the title.
> Ha!
> I'm far betterer than yow.
>
> Yes.

Except there IS...
Heh!
I'm far far betterest than you!

Yup.
Sat 25/10/03 at 02:26
Regular
What is this?
Very little to watch nowadays so anything midly entertaining would be nice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.