GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A couple of things."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/10/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I keep hitting my head on ceiling lights. My Mum has this thing about fancy light decorations, so our hallway and living room lights are chandelier-esque, which means my head clips them easily if I'm not paying attention.

Not being able to walk around own house properly + Mother's taste in light decoration = mongy son

Which leads me tastefully onto the next item:

I accidentally took the p*ss out of a disabled kid at the weekend. It wasn't my fault, he had his back to me and he was dancing sensually around a wooden pole with a lady, in a crowded pub of all places. Then he turned round, and after a few seconds I realised he wasn't pulling a face at me and genuinely had Jade Goody Syndrome (Down's in Leyman's terms). I felt like such a b*stard, but he was really enjoying himself, so all is forgiven.
Mon 13/10/03 at 14:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've checked with Word. So now I KNOW.

Word isn't infallible though, don't cane me if I'm still wrong.
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Like a moody Yoda and sheet
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:37
*pats head*

Don't think, boy. KNOW.
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think it's "jeopardise", just being pedantic though.
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:18
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Blank wrote:
> Insane ßartender wrote:
> "jeapordise"

If nothing else, pointing that out has finally made me look up how to actually spell the word.
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Heh
"Go Snuggly, do the robot!"
"No, I look like an infant trying to walk"
"No dude, you totally do the robot!"
"Really?"
"Yeah! Do it! I'll film it!"
"You think? Am I cool when I do that?"
"Sure you are, go on"

10 mins later and everyone's laughing at the clip

"Hey, wait a minute...."
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Insane ßartender wrote:
> "jeapordise"
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> Yet Snuggly didn't score (I'm guessing)
> It's a cruel world

He did the robot dance though!

No wait, that's the crueler than any disability!
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Punish your mother for being so inconsiderate as to jeapordise your wellbeing by having an obtrusive light setup.

Health and Safety in the home is being seriously violated if you have to bend over (NO) to get through the hallway or living room.

Walk past one day, and just collapse in pain, writhing on the floor like a worm. When mother dearest comes to your aid, tell her your back "just went" and tell her to call an ambulance. In hospital, explain that you were walking through the hall, bent like a philadelphia cross-dresser, and you got shooting pains up your back.

Doctor will note that "it seems ok now", but will recommend that your mother replace the lights for something that does not "jeapordise home safety".
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
monkey_man wrote:
> It wasn't my fault, he had his back to me and he was dancing
> sensually around a wooden pole with a lady, in a crowded pub of all
> places. Then he turned round, and after a few seconds I realised he
> wasn't pulling a face at me
---

Yet Snuggly didn't score (I'm guessing)
It's a cruel world

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.