GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"kill all pokemon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/03/01 at 01:28
Regular
i hate pokemon and i think they should all be killed and all the games melted
Sun 04/03/01 at 20:51
Regular
Be careful if you go to the Video game violence forum you'll discover somebody just might
Sun 04/03/01 at 20:51
Regular
*Grix whips out gun and aims, pb jumps Grix and throws him to the ground...*
Sun 04/03/01 at 20:46
i have been proven wrong.

somebody shoot me.
Sun 04/03/01 at 20:44
Regular
Pokemon is one of the best RPG's ever you play it for 5 minuites and 5 hours later you realise you are late for work. Nintendo have made so much money from Pokemon and with the old Gameboy craze Nintendo have done it twice.

They have a huge "war chest" now (even if the Gamecube flops they are still damn rich) Although the craze was short lived over here it lasted 6 years in Japan and is still selling Millions and even we are still buying the games. Did you know at eight o'clock every morning on Sky one is one of their most popular times and hang on when is the new series of Pokemon being aired why 8 o'clock every morning.

Pokemon for ever!!!!!!!!!
Sun 04/03/01 at 20:33
Don't kill me Tony please
Sun 04/03/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Edgy wrote:
> Digimon wasn't Sony's idea though!

True... but they are being used as the Sony varient...
Sun 04/03/01 at 17:34
Regular
And the idea is crap.
Sun 04/03/01 at 17:32
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I love Pokémon, they are sooo cool, I mean imagine trying to train your cat to electric shock you goldfish, it doesn't work, even if you offer him brekies and lead a trail to the plug socket! This just shows how much these trainers go through! I don't think your Dog would be too interested in roasting your hamster either...it just doesn't work, and plus, imagine how popular you would be if you had an oversized electifying mouse...You know it makes sense...

...The Game
Sun 04/03/01 at 17:03
Regular
Digimon wasn't Sony's idea though!

Sun 04/03/01 at 16:54
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Kill all Pokemon killers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.