GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New job"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/09/03 at 15:58
Regular
"cachoo"
I am noivous. Mainly because I don't know anything about this new job I've just applied for. It's.. different.

At the very beginning, which was 2 years ago I thought I wanted to work with computers. When I experienced it, it sucked. So now, on Friday I have an interview at the nearest 'home'. Working as a Care Support Worker with people who suffer from Dementia. Hm.

When I was 15, I wanted to be a 'phychiatrist'. And there's something inside me that still wants to do that. I like to care for people, strangers. I don't care, *really* don't care if it involves wiping their bums for them or getting them dressed. Which is what everybody around me moans about.

"Ewwwwwww! You'll have to wipe their bums!"

Prats! Big deal. Obviously I doubt that there'll be anybody here who's had the experience of wiping an OAP's bum seeing as most of you are young-uns and can't really work as a support worker til you're 18.
Or is there?

Anybody know the stress of working with people who suffer from dementia? Or anyone in your family? I would like to more than what I already know about it.
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:30
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ah right got you now.
He is like some disease spreading across all the forum
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:27
Regular
"cachoo"
You asked who Mr Snuggly is.
He's magic.
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:27
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
No I dont See Magic.
What Magic?
Were you talkin to me anyway?
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:25
Regular
"cachoo"
Magic.

See?
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:21
Regular
"cachoo"
Oh.. ok! Wondered if you were being sarcastic about something.. hm.
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:20
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
G I'm Sorry!!
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:19
Regular
"cachoo"
What're you laughing at?
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha1

Oh no now i forgot to press shift and 1 at the same time to make a !
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:11
Regular
"cachoo"
Thanks gamezfreak, that is very kind of you!!

I'll talk about bums as much as I like Borat, I'll probably end up cleaning yours one day and bathing you. How'd you feel about that?
Tue 30/09/03 at 22:49
Regular
stop talking about wiping other peoples bums

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.