GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God bless THQ"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/03/01 at 08:39
Regular
Recently THQ have agreed to distribute both Battle For Naboo, and Indiana Jones for the N64 in March and April.

Both great games, that I didn't want to miss.

Now, they've revealed that they will be distributing Conkers Bad Fur Day in Europe in April.

That's just one month after the US release!

Now if we can just get them to stop the Rugrats games.....
Sun 04/03/01 at 19:58
Regular
Unfortunatly not... but they reside with my friend, as they aren't actually my pictures.

I'll see if I can get them scanned in... pictures of the half finished Millenium Falcon...

When they did it, they found an old warehouse, boarded it up, and made sure that no body could get through... although they didn't worry too much, nobody would know what Star Wars was...

I had always imagined climbing over a fence, and over some barrels, climbing on some boxes, and looking inside... to see this spaceship with people clamboring all over it inside...

God it would have been cool to do that. :D
Sun 04/03/01 at 19:51
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> I hope your not taking me seriously

No, not
> really.

{:)

Well you should
Sun 04/03/01 at 16:18
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I bet you didn't know, that in our lowly town of Pembroke, they
> built the Millenium Falcon?

Yup. They did. I have pictures.
> :D

Hey cool... do you have any of them scanned?
Sun 04/03/01 at 12:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Dringo wrote:
> I hope your not taking me seriously

No, not really.

{:)
Sun 04/03/01 at 12:36
Regular
I bet you didn't know, that in our lowly town of Pembroke, they built the Millenium Falcon?

Yup. They did. I have pictures. :D

Sun 04/03/01 at 01:15
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Phew... you need a reason to shoot pikachu?... Just do it man.... screw you pikachu! :)

(besides with him/her out of the way, I'll b a sure fire replacement... The Armatige Shanks Pokemon Card! :)
Sun 04/03/01 at 01:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
***goodbye dog.

****bang****

***er-no crys and then types.

just as well he was stuffed and fake, next its pikachus turn!
Sun 04/03/01 at 01:09
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
lol... they do that all the time...

Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi were all made primarily in England... much of Tatoine is Bouremouth beach! :)

Sun 04/03/01 at 01:06
Regular
"everyone says it"
....the day that happens, I will get rid of my manhood!

my manhood obviously being my pet dog. :P
Sun 04/03/01 at 01:05
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Or an American Movie made in England...

Hold on... wait a mo... :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.