GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop awards....They may cause offense"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/03/01 at 18:07
Regular
I always was here i was just getting fed up with all the stupid posts made on A FUTURE OF GAMING FORUM. All those awards should get deleted and we should have some people writing some decent topics (sorry to the people who are). Stop the awards and talk about other things than just total cr@p about the most loyal, stupid and other. It is very very sad...
Sat 03/03/01 at 21:45
Regular
golden rhino wrote:
> That is insulting and I am angry with Yu Grix

(What happened?
> Yu used to be cool but now Sniper came along and yu changed)
Sat 03/03/01 at 21:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thanks ANT! cool golden went insane like me HA HA HA!

POWER OF THE SHEEP
Sat 03/03/01 at 21:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
This is for SHEEPY.
Thu 01/03/01 at 18:52
tony wrote:
> Goldy - are you Mr Ugly Smuggly?

By the way - most adverse
> comments here are blatent, leg-pulling banter. No need to take them
> seriously.

No who is he and if i was why would i pick a name like that. This name is class
Thu 01/03/01 at 18:44
Regular
That is the funniest thing I`ve read all day. SR claim that joking funny comments like that can win, and though I`ve never seen it happen, that should definitely get it!
Thu 01/03/01 at 18:43
Regular
Big :-) smiles!!!
Thu 01/03/01 at 18:38
Regular
(Sniper's book of comments NOT to say in bed with your partner is available now.)
Thu 01/03/01 at 18:30
Regular
I came along way before you.
Thu 01/03/01 at 18:26
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Goldy - are you Mr Ugly Smuggly?

By the way - most adverse comments here are blatent, leg-pulling banter. No need to take them seriously.
Thu 01/03/01 at 18:22
Regular
What's wrong with Caster sugar... am I missing something?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.