GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Matrix Trailer premiered on RI:SE ... :S"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/09/03 at 16:15
Regular
Yup, yet again, the new Matrix trailer (although this time for Revoultions, not Reloaded) was World Premiered (I think) on RI:SE this mornin'.

There wasn't actually that much new footage in the trailer if you've already seen the TV Spots (www.thematrix.com), but it was cool. Although I'm worried that there's gonna be too much focus on the machines (they look very much like transformers in one bit).

But anyway, RI:SE seems a bit of an odd place to premiere the new Matrix trailer. They've obviously never seen the viewing figures, or they just don't want anyone to see it.
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:15
Regular
Yup, yet again, the new Matrix trailer (although this time for Revoultions, not Reloaded) was World Premiered (I think) on RI:SE this mornin'.

There wasn't actually that much new footage in the trailer if you've already seen the TV Spots (www.thematrix.com), but it was cool. Although I'm worried that there's gonna be too much focus on the machines (they look very much like transformers in one bit).

But anyway, RI:SE seems a bit of an odd place to premiere the new Matrix trailer. They've obviously never seen the viewing figures, or they just don't want anyone to see it.
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Premiered, as in first time on TV. It's been on the official Matrix website for about a month.
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, this is a new one.
Appearing in US cinemas this weekend, all over US tv as of today.

Haven't seen it yet but supposed to be awesome.
Thu 25/09/03 at 17:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I don't know how people can get excited over trailers.
Thu 25/09/03 at 18:10
Regular
I think I will adopt the policy I had for Reloaded and other much-anticipated releases, i.e. ignore any spoilers, news or trailers as much as possible.
Fri 26/09/03 at 08:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
New theatrical trailer is on the main site now.
*rubs hands*
Fri 26/09/03 at 09:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"The program Smith has grown beyond your control, you cannot stop him"

And the train-station tramp from Enter The Matrix is there, Neo doing the "c'mon" kung-fu hand move, thousands of sentinels, blue sky, hundreds of Smiths and quick shots from the "Super-Brawl" between Neo & Smith

I'm looking forward to this.
Fri 26/09/03 at 09:33
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
All I have to saw is that I hope the scriptment floating around the net is false, otherwise the startling revelation at the end will be worse than one of those "It was only a dream" film moments.

Still, I'll be going to see it nonetheless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.